Max Weinberg’s Jukebox brings a whole new concert concept to Branson - you choose the hits! With 200 favorites on the selection list, an impressive group of musicians, led by Rock & Roll Hall of Fame artist, Max Weinberg, is ready to deliver a virtual jukebox full of great songs. That’s right folks, it’s the one-and-only phenomenal master of the drum kit - the brilliant musician who’s played for The Boss himself, Bruce Springsteen, and who led the band, The Max Weinberg 7, on Late Night with Conan O’Brien and The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien for many years.
During the one-night-only appearance, Max Weinberg’s Jukebox will display a vast collection of hits, a list that includes 60s and 70s classics by artists like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Springsteen, of course, on video screens, letting the audience decide what they’d like to hear next. Max himself will come out into the audience and take requests, including songs not on the list - if they can play it, and it’s quite likely they can, you’ll hear it live!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Max Weinberg’s Jukebox will perform at the Branson venue that feels custom-made for such a show - Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater!
- The Theater is located at 1600 West Highway 76, right at The Strip’s intersection with Fall Creek Road.
- This unique production will be held on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater has a great gift shop with a wide variety of merchandise, as well as a concession area that carries more substantial eats than just popcorn and candy, including brats, sandwiches, chili-cheese hot dogs, and special sweet treats.
- There is plenty of parking behind the theater; some of the parking areas are hilly, but you can drop guests off near the entrance before parking.
- There is easily accessible seating available for guests with disabilities.
- The American Bandstand Theater complex also houses a Hurts Donut location, as well as the Celebrity Car Museum, an attraction displaying famous cars, including those from popular movies and television programs.
For a rockin’ good time where you can choose the music you’ll hear from a long list of classic hits, make plans to catch the incredibly fun performance of Max Weinberg’s Jukebox in Branson!