The Hughes Music Show is sure to please Branson audiences of all ages! The Hughes Brothers, their wives, and their children together create the largest family performing on stage that you’ll ever see...at any time during the show, you’ll witness as many as 50 family members performing their hearts out just for you. Brilliant production and creative choreography by the Hughes come together to deliver a show filled with sensational vocals, polished dance moves, and powerful instrumentals, not to mention that one thing no true Branson show should be without...a sense of humor!
The talented gang from “The Hughes Music Show” includes five brothers, all of their wives, and scores of Hughes youngsters. Each brother is integral to the show’s production, in more ways than one. Marty is a sound engineer, composer, and arranger - he directs the arrangements for each show and plays several instruments. Jason, a dance major, is the show’s choreographer and director, and also keeps the audience laughing with his quick wit. Adam handles lighting and graphic design, as well as playing an array of instruments that includes the banjo, guitar and mandolin. Ryan is the bass guitarist; he’s a versatile singer, and skilled at impersonations, including Jimmy Stewart and Kermit the Frog. Andy, the youngest of the Hughes boys, is a high tenor vocalist, he also handles public relations and holds the role of stage manager. The phrase, keeping it in the family, is one the Hughes Brothers take quite literally!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Hughes Music Show performs at the Hughes Brothers Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3425 West Highway 76.
- The Hughes Music Show can be seen March through October, Tuesday through Saturday. They will also hold shows on Mondays in September and October. Some dates have 2:00PM shows; others have 8:00PM shows, with some dates having both. The July 4 show is at 3:00PM and the New Year’s Eve show is at 9:00PM. There are other special holiday shows at 8:00PM - check the schedule in advance.
- The Hughes Brothers Theatre has a gift shop and concession area in the lobby. Flat parking is at the side and rear of the theater complex.
- There is special seating for the disabled, and service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are welcome.
- Discounts are available for AAA, groups, and veterans/active duty military.
- The Hughes Music Show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Fabulous family entertainment, from Branson’s biggest family to yours! It’s music, dancing, and loads of laughter ...The Hughes Music Show - it’s pure happiness!