Yuyan - A Chinese Fairytale comes to life in Branson! A dazzling feast for the senses, this brilliant production takes Chinese storytelling to lofty new acrobatic heights! From the sensational sets to the gorgeous costumes - the carefully lit scenes to the gigantic sound - both live on the stage and displayed on the gargantuan LED wall- spanning screens, everything about this breathtaking show is state-of-the-art, creating an unforgettable impression on both the young and the young-at-heart! It manages to be family-friendly - appealing to moms, dads, youngsters, and oldsters - yet intriguing and exciting enough to capture the attention of even the most disenchanted of teenagers - one of those rare shows that’ll have them stashing their cell phones so as not to miss a moment. A talented cast filled with some of China’s most gifted artists, Yuyan - A Chinese Fairytale is immersive, stunning, and a total thrill from beginning to end!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Yuyan - A Chinese Fairytale is playing at the beautiful White House Theatre.
- You’ll find the White House at 2255 Gretna Road - directly behind Tanger Outlets.
- You can experience Yuyan in 2018 at 10:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. through December 15 - times vary by day and date - check the schedule in advance to confirm your desired show time.
- Fun Fact: The White House Theatre was originally built as the Charley Pride Theatre - it was later purchased and renovated to look similar to “The” White House in Washington DC - the walls were adorned with photos of U.S. Presidents and other related memorabilia.
- You’ll find plenty of parking, a concession area, and a spacious lobby with scattered bench seating.
- Yuyan - A Chinese Fairytale is family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Experience everything you love about Chinese acrobatics...the grace, the beauty, and the astounding strength displayed by phenomenal athletes as they dazzle you with gravity-defying, nail-biting, edge-of-your seat stunts wrapped up in a larger-than-life production you’ll never forget...experience the magic of Yuyan - A Chinese Fairytale in Branson!