The Escape Reality Dinner Show lets Branson audiences get away from it all in this truly magical production! Garry and Janine Carson, a dynamo duo who performed their hearts out on the MGM Grand stage in Las Vegas for nearly three years, combine their talents in the entertainment worlds of magic, illusion, custom costume creation, and comedy into one phenomenal show! You’ll enjoy everything from captivating sleight of hand trickery to grand scale illusions in the intimate setting of the Branson Central Theatre. In addition to one of the most dazzling performances you’ll find in Branson, Escape Reality lets you begin your evening of entertainment with an amazing three-course meal!
Escape Reality fills the stage with its own special twist on magical favorites, including the fast-paced disappearance and reappearance of Garry and Janine, entering, escaping, and trading places in the most impossible containers, and leaving guests feeling like magic just might be real after all! And speaking of guests, you’ll love how audience members not only get to volunteer, they become the show’s co-stars, made to feel an instant chemistry with the artists. In addition to being incredible entertainers, Garry and Janine Carson are also active philanthropists, always giving back to the community, including through their own non-profit, “Sponsor Magic Link,” where they offer their services for 100 free events each year.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Escape Reality Dinner Show magically appears on stage at the Branson Central Theatre!
- The theatre is located less than a mile from The Strip at 625 State Highway 165.
- You’ll be served dinner at 5:00 p.m., with the show beginning immediately following your meal.
- The Escape Reality Dinner Show performs Monday through Saturday from March 13 through September 12 in 2020.
- Dinner menu: Garden Salad and Bread Basket (choice of dressing: Fat Free Italian, Ranch, or Raspberry Vinaigrette) - Two Entree Combo Plate of Burgundy Beef Tips and Chicken Chardonnay, served with Roasted Red Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetable Medley - Brownie Delight served with Coffee for dessert - Iced Tea and Water (Adult Beverage or Soft Drinks available for purchase.)
- Dinner is served in upscale style, complete with linen tablecloths and napkins, china place settings, glassware, and flatware.
- Also appearing at Branson Central Theatre is International Comedian Steve Moris performing in his Comedy & Music Love, Lunch, & Laugh Show.
- The Branson Central Theatre has plenty of parking, all of it flat and easily accessible.
- The theatre is walking distance to three of Branson’s wineries, including St. James Winery.
- The Escape Reality Dinner Show is family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
It’s time you had some good hearty laughs, plenty of inspiring, awestruck moments of pure magical joy, and some really tasty eats to top it off...it’s time you start planning to see Branson’s latest magic show, the irresistible Escape Reality Dinner Show!