The 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute show is rockin' out in Branson! This fabulous line-up of seasoned Branson musicians expertly deliver the big hits of this iconic 70s band. You’ll hear all your Three Dog Night favorites, including hits like “Joy to the World,” “Celebrate,” “Eli’s Coming,” “Never Been to Spain,” “Easy to Be Hard,” “One,” “Old Fashioned Love Song,” and “Mama Told Me Not to Come.” You’ll also hear other incredible music from the era; fabulous songs made famous by popular rockers like Bob Seger, Joe Cocker, and The Rascals. Seger’s 70s hits include classics like “Turn the Page,” “Beautiful Loser,” “Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man,” “Heavy Music,” and “Travelin’ Man.” Cocker’s big songs from that era include “You Are So Beautiful,” “Woman to Woman,” and “High Time We Went.” From The Rascals, we heard 60s greats like “People Got To Be Free,” “A Beautiful Morning” and “Groovin’.” So much music packed into one amazing Branson show...it’s an all around rockin’ good time from beginning to end!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute performs at God & Country Theatres.
- The theatres are located at 1840 West 76 Country Boulevard, also known as The Strip.
- The show runs from April 3 through November 22 every Sunday and Friday at 8:00 p.m.
- God & Country Theatres offer an intimate, small venue experience, as well as a gift shop and concession area.
- You can also see several other tribute shows at the theater complex, including Alabama Rolls On, 50 Years of Kenny Rogers, The Statler Brothers Revisited, Carpenters Once More, James Taylor & Friends, Jerry Presley in Elvis Live, and Fleetwood Mac Dreams: The Stevie Nicks Concert Tribute.
- 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute is a family-friendly show that offers suitable entertainment for guests of all ages.
You know you love the music -- you know you love to rock -- and now you know where you can find the music you love and rock on, at the 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute in Branson!