The 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute show is rockin' out in Branson! This fabulous line-up of seasoned Branson musicians expertly deliver the big hits of this iconic 70’s band. You’ll hear all your Three Dog Night favorites, including hits like “Joy to the World,” “Celebrate,” “Eli’s Coming,” “Never Been to Spain,” “Easy to Be Hard,” “One,” “Old Fashioned Love Song,” and “Mama Told Me Not to Come.” You’ll also hear other incredible music from the era; fabulous songs made famous by popular rockers like Bob Seger, Joe Cocker, and The Rascals. Seger’s 70’s hits include classics like “Turn the Page,” “Beautiful Loser,” “Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man,” “Heavy Music,” and “Travelin’ Man.” Cocker’s big songs from that era include “You Are So Beautiful,” “Woman to Woman,” and “High Time We Went.” From The Rascals, we heard 60’s greats like “People Got To Be Free,” “A Beautiful Morning” and “Groovin’.” So much music packed into one amazing Branson show...it’s an all around rockin’ good time from beginning to end!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute performs at God & Country Theatres.
- The theatres are located at 1840 West Highway 76.
- The show runs April through November on most Sundays and Fridays at 8:00 p.m.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in God & Country Theatres.
- 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
You know you love the music -- you know you love to rock -- and now you know where you can find the music you love and rock on, at the 3 Dog Night Shambala Tribute in Branson!