Howie Mandel in Branson! Yep - you read that right, the one-and-only hilariously eccentric master of funny will be here for a one-night-only appearance! If know him only from his popular TV game show, Deal or No Deal, or for his long-running stint as a judge on America’s Got Talent, then you’re in for one heckuva surprise ride on the humor train when he hits the Branson stage for his standup comedy routine! Before expertly playing television host and judge...before he took several turns as a gifted actor, Mandel wowed audiences around the country and his native Canada with his stand-up routine, a career that took off the first time he inflated a surgical glove pulled over his head by blowing through his nostrils!
Lots of folks first became Howie Mandel fans when they watched him play Dr. Fiscus on the television hospital drama, St. Elsewhere (a hit series that also made household names out of actors, Ed Begley, Jr., David Morse, and the incomparable, Oscar-winning, Denzel Washington,) and when they saw him in movies like A Fine Mess with Ted Danson, and Little Monsters, with Fred Savage. His voice has also made Mandel famous - he’s the artist behind the irresistable Gizmo in the Gremlin movies, and Bobby, a character he created that later ended up with his own animated series, Bobby’s World. Howie Mandel manages to find something funny in everything, especially his own life, and that includes his struggle with obsessive compulsive disorder, a condition that causes his extreme fear of germs. A man with a sense of humor like that is one that’ll have no problem selling seats in a Branson theater, so don’t wait, procrastinate, or be late getting your seats reserved!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Howie Mandel will be appearing on Friday, May 3, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- This one-night-only appearance will take place at the Welk Resort Theatre.
- The Resort is located at 1984 Missouri Highway 165.
- The theatre is located in a large complex that also houses the Welk Resort Hotel, the Stage Door Restaurant, a well-stocked gift shop, several condominium buildings, and an indoor water park for hotel guests.
- Parking is ample and spaces are located in tiered sections with a short flight of stairs providing access to the theatre driveway; however, there is a circle drive that allows for guest drop off at the front entrance.
- Limited accessible seating for disabled guests is available at the Bronze Level, with greater availability at the Gold Level.
- Although Bobby’s World would make Howie Mandel appealing to youngsters, his stand-up performances are best-suited for adults - guests must be at least 18 years-of-age.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
Popular game show host and talent competition judge, gifted actor, and all-around talented entertainer with an incredible knack for making pretty much everything in life hilarious, this is one big-name artist who ought to own a spot on everyone’s bucketlist - here’s your rare opportunity to cross this one off by catching the Branson appearance of the unforgettable Howie Mandel!