Jeanne Robertson returns to Branson, Missouri! The statuesque speaker and humorist captivates audiences everywhere with her special brand of warm-spirited comedy that finds the funny in everyday life. Jeanne uses material gained from simply being around for several decades, including the experience of being crowned Miss Carolina, and named Miss Congeniality in the Miss America Pageant, and even back to her youth when an early growth spurt put her at 6’2” tall by the time she hit her teenage years. Added to all of these personal, individual circumstances are Jeanne’s funny stories about being married to a “left brain” man, having a child and grandchildren, and always practicing what she preaches from the stage - seeing the humor in what happens to, with, and all around her!
When it comes to Jeanne Robertson’s comedy and the Branson show community, it’s really a match made in humor heaven - she never resorts to being cruel - she never stoops to belittling - and she never takes the low road with any situation - she can always be counted on to keep it clean, friendly, and fun for everyone! If you’ve heard her name before, it’s likely because she’s been delivering her entertaining presentations for more than 50 years -- she can be seen in countless YouTube clips that have been viewed by millions -- she’s produced several DVDs over the years -- and she’s authored several books. Jeanne is in the National Speakers Association Speaker Hall of Fame, and has been honored by the Association with their Master of Influence Award. She’s also received the Toastmasters International Golden Gavel Award, was named the North Carolina Press Association North Carolinian of the Year, and she’s the first woman to receive the National Speakers Association Cavett Award. All of these accolades prove that Jeanne Robertson isn’t just another pretty face with a funny attitude, she’s one truly incredible speaker!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Jeanne Robertson will have folks rollin’ in the aisles at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre!
- The Theatre is located at One Andy Williams Boulevard, also listed as 2500 West Highway 76.
- Jeanne’s appearance is scheduled for Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 8:00PM.
- The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre is one of Branson’s most significant structures - the grounds are beautifully landscaped, and it’s the only local theatre to be featured in Architectural Digest, and awarded the State of Missouri’s Conservation Award for Developed Land Use...arrive early for the show so you’ll have time to look around!
- The theatre has a nice gift shop and concession area, as well as seating designated for guests with disabilities.
- Jeanne Robertson’s performance will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
Discover a unique opportunity to be entertained with fall-down-funny comedy, and to be enlightened and re-energized about your job, your career, your retirement, and your life when you learn how to find the humor every day in just about everything, courtesy of the irresistibly hilarious Jeanne Robertson!