Sinatra & Friends wants you to know that Ol Blue Eyes is back...in Branson! No other destination honors a legend like Branson does, and Frank Sinatra is one legendary performer who still commands the respect and admiration of music lovers around the world. This exciting multimedia presentation isn’t just another tribute show -- isn’t just a skilled Sinatra impersonation -- it’s an awe-inspiring journey through the incomparable catalog of music made famous by the unforgettable Chairman of the Board! Bursting with song and dance, you’ll witness a show that’s also loaded with chart-topping songs from other big-name artists of Sinatra’s era -- the music made famous by singers who shared the stage with Frank, or the charts with Frank, and maybe a few who aspired to be Frank - but, of course, there’s only one Sinatra! He had a huge cache of hits, including “That’s Life,” “Strangers in the Night,” “New York, New York,” “Somethin’ Stupid” (recorded with daughter, Nancy,) and his signature song, “My Way.”
Branson is famous for sharing the music of the artists we all miss, and few are missed more than Frank Sinatra. Nobody will leave Sinatra & Friends without a big smile and fond memories - exceptional vocalists, mesmerizing dancers, and fascinating film footage come together to create a live show experience that’ll bring you back time and again!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Sinatra & Friends appears at the King’s Castle Theatre beginning in 2018.
- The theatre is located on Branson’s world-famous Strip - 2701 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- The show schedule runs from April through October, with 10:00AM performances on most Tuesdays and Fridays, 2:00PM performances on most Fridays in May, August, September, and October, and 8:00PM performances on most Sundays and Thursdays.
- The show's song list includes: "That's Life," "Mack the Knife," "Fly Me to the Moon," "Lady is a Tramp," "My Way," "My Kind of Town," and "New York, New York."
- Check the schedule in advance to ensure your desired date and time is available.
- You’ll find a concession area and gift shop in the the lobby area of the theater.
- There is ample parking at King’s Castle, with some hillside parking. If anyone in your party is disabled, you can drop off guests near the entrance before parking.
- Save on tickets for other shows at the King’s Castle Theatre - you’ll find a Save On Branson ticket office located just across Wildwood Drive from the theater - look for the Bullseye!
It’s time to start spreading the news, the master of making ‘em swoon is holding court on stage in Branson in Sinatra & Friends!