Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety is Branson’s best collection of “unbelievable” artists and acts! Led by Master Magicians, Dave and Denise Hamner, this show features everything from aerial art to comedy impressions. The Hamner’s are well-known and loved in their industry; they’ve received the coveted Magic Masters Award, and have appeared on television on programs like NBC’s World’s Greatest Magic. Their original illusions include Stargate, The Lightning Levitation, and Vertigo - Fall of Death. Jeff Brandt lends comedy relief to Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety; he’s also an excellent singer, and he’s appeared on programs like The Tonight Show. Tamra Tinoco, who was once Porter Waggoner’s special guest at the Grand Ole Opry, lends her strong vocals to the show. AJ Heard and Ken Brown, both incredible dancers, handle the show’s choreography. In addition to the magic of the Hamners, the show features aerialist Mariya Serykh, a national and world champion competitive dancer, and Anthony Soumiatin, a cyr wheel and unicycle expert who was once named the US National Unicycling Champion, who add their acrobatic specialties to the delightful mix of excitement!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Hamners' Unbelievable Variety performs at the Hamners' Variety Theater.
- The theater is located at 3090 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The show is at 8:00PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, with a 3:00PM matinee on Sundays.
- The show's schedule runs from March through December.
- There is a special Hamners' New Year's Eve Fiesta show on December 31 at 9:00PM.
- Hamners' Unbelievable Variety is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Magic that includes beautiful birds, comedy impressionism, aerial arts and the cyr wheel, dynamic dance and more all come together to deliver Branson’s most amazing mix of variety entertainment, all topped off with the unforgettable veterans finale of America Hold Your Head Up High. In Branson, there’s variety...and then there’s Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety!