STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON SHOWS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price with all Taxes and Fees Added
|Box Office Price
The Showboat Branson Belle is the most entertaining way to spend time on the lake, and now your lake adventure comes with a brand new, exciting variety show! Both noon and dinner cruise guests will be treated to a wide range of music, including Elvis hits and pop/rock classics from the 60s, 70s, and 80s, as well as movie soundtrack favorites. You’ll hear songs that hit big for Fleetwood Mac, the Eagles, and Journey, and movie mega-hits from mega movie classics like Grease, Risky Business, Ghostbusters, and Footloose, to more recent movie masterpieces, like Frozen. There’s also a phenomenal four-piece live band that backs up the show’s incredible singers, and the delightful Deckhands who present nautical percussion that’s uniquely their own!
Sporting the nostalgic appearance of a yesteryear river boat, the Showboat Branson Belle offers a wonderful experience all on its own. Appearing much like the kind of vessels that were once plentiful along the Mississippi, this 1890s style paddle wheeler makes for a majestic site on beautiful Table Rock Lake. In addition to an incomparable new show, guests aboard the enormous 700-passenger Showboat have the opportunity to truly appreciate this incredible jewel of a lake with the boat’s 360-degree views and multi-level decks. Take in the incredible landscape of the lake and the Ozarks hills that surround it; feel free to explore the three upper decks of the ship, and visit with the Captain in his pilot-house, one that features a six-foot vintage captain’s wheel.
Your Showboat experience will include a delicious meal, prepared right there in the ship’s galley and served in the ship’s atrium-style dining theater prior to settling in for the show. The culinary part of your lake adventure aboard the ship offers several options; general seating comes with a served three-course meal of slow-cooked pot roast and honey-citrus chicken, salad, sides, and an irresistible dessert of lemon berry ice-cream pie. Captain’s Club guests will enjoy a premium dining experience with prepared-to-order specialty menu items like ribeye or Kansas City strip steak, pan-seared chicken, or pecan-encrusted trout.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Showboat Branson Belle is located on Table Rock Lake at White River Landing.
- The address for White River Landing is 4800 MO Highway 165.
- Boarding begins one hour before your scheduled cruise time. The Showboat adheres to a strict schedule - don't be late!
- There are accommodations aboard the ship for guests with disabilities, including wheelchairs that can be borrowed for transporting guests to and from the boat. There is also an elevator on the boat, and an EMT onboard for all cruises.
- There are no alcoholic beverages available on the boat; however, large soft drinks, specialty coffees, and frozen drinks are available for purchase. Water, coffee, tea, and iced tea are complimentary with your meal.
- Video cameras are allowed only on the outdoor decks.
- Smoking is permitted on the outdoor decks only.
- Performers will be available for autographs.
- There are two retail shops available at White River Landing.
- All performances aboard the Showboat Branson Belle are family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Showboat Branson Belle Menu (for general seating guests:)
- Salad: Mixed Garden Greens with Homemade Croutons, Vidalia Onion Dressing, served with a Fresh-Baked Roll
- Entree: Honey-Citrus Chicken, Slow-Cooked Pot Roast in Gravy, Buttered Sugar Snap Peas Garnished with Glazed Carrots and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert: Silver Dollar City’s Lemon Berry Ice Cream Pie
- Beverage: Iced Tea and Coffee
Children’s Menu: (for ages 4 through 11:) Chicken Tenders with Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans and Apple Slices, and Vanilla Ice Cream drizzled with Chocolate Syrup and Sprinkles for dessert.
It’s easily the most entertaining lake adventure you’ll ever find, and aren’t you happy to find it in your favorite place - Branson, Missouri? Of course you are! Now that you’ve found the Showboat Branson Belle, discover why there’s no other lake experience quite like it!