STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON SHOWS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price with all Taxes and Fees Added
|Box Office Price
The Showboat Branson Belle is the most entertaining way to spend time on the lake! Sporting the nostalgic appearance of a yesteryear river boat, much like the kind that were once plentiful along the Mississippi, this 1890’s style paddle wheeler is a majestic site on beautiful Table Rock Lake. Guests aboard the Showboat enjoy an incredible show, a delicious three-course meal, prepared right there in the ship’s galley and served in the ship’s three-story atrium, and time to take in the stunning views from its four grand wrap-around decks. There’s no other Branson experience quite like it! Depending on the time of year and time of day you cruise, the Showboat offers a sensational show.
COUNTRY ON THE LAKE: The newest live production offered on the Showboat is the amazing Country on the Lake! With an incredible cast of up-and-coming country stars, each boasting an impressive list of talents, this country rockin’ good time concert features songs heard on today’s country radio, as well as chart-topping classic rock hits. This exciting show also pays tribute to country greats who made their first big splash in the 90’s - artists like Faith Hill and Garth Brooks, among others. And the entertainment doesn’t end with this big stage performance; you’ll move up to the top deck of the boat, sit back in a comfy Adirondack deck chair, and experience a laid-back acoustic set, complete with cold beverages and those right-on-the-lake views that can’t be beat!
CELEBRATE: The Showboat Branson Belle brings back the popular show, Celebrate! It features Rhythm, the four-man dance troupe known as the ‘fastest feet west of the Mississippi,’ and Cassandre′ Faimon-Haygood, one of Branson’s premiere vocalists, and the powerhouse vocals of The ShowMen. The show is blessed with a phenomenal live band, The Rockin’ Dockers, and Celebrate is hosted by comedian-magician extraordinaire, Christopher James. The show’s name couldn’t be more apt, it truly ‘Celebrates’ the joy of live entertainment!
SOUTHERN GOSPEL MUSIC: From August 27 through September 3, good ole' southern gospel takes over the Showboat Branson Belle with an amazing lineup of well-known and loved gospel entertainers! Scheduled to perform are: BrIan Free & Assurance - August 27, Tribute Quartet - August 28, Wilburn and Wilburn - August 29, Gordon Mote - August 30, Karen Peck and New River - August 31, The Bowling Family - September 1, Gold City - September 1, and The Taylors - September 3.
CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS: On select dates, the Celebrate Christmas show features your favorite traditional holiday songs and more contemporary numbers, delivered with delightful dancing and a dash of humor! There’s no better way to wrap a holiday bow around the whole family! You’ll enjoy live entertainment that includes four-man dance troupe, Rhythm, the lovely voice of Cassandre Faimon-Haygood, The ShowMen with their powerful vocals, host Christopher James, the master of ceremonies, magic, and comedy...yep, he’s all that and more!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Showboat Branson Belle is located on Table Rock Lake at White River Landing.
- The address for White River Landing is 4800 MO Highway 165.
- CELEBRATE is available from March 4 through October 28 - you can catch the show at 12:00NOON, 4:00PM, and 8:00PM depending on the date and day of the week.
- SOUTHERN GOSPEL MUSIC CRUISES take place at 12:00NOON from August 27 through September 3 - this applies to ALL noon cruises during this timeframe.
- COUNTRY ON THE LAKE is available from May 27 through November 19 - it can be seen at 12:00NOON and 4:00PM depending on the date and day of the week.
- CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS is available November 1 through January 1 with 12:00NOON, 4:00PM, and 8:00PM showtimes depending on the date and day of the week.
- Boarding begins one hour before your scheduled cruise time. The Showboat adheres to a strict schedule - don't be late!
- There are accommodations aboard the ship for guests with disabilities, including wheelchairs that can be borrowed for transporting guests to and from the boat. There is also an elevator on the boat, and an EMT onboard for all cruises.
- There are no alcoholic beverages available on the boat; however, large soft drinks, specialty coffees, and frozen drinks are available for purchase. Water, coffee, tea, and iced tea are complimentary with your meal.
- Video cameras are allowed only on the outdoor decks.
- Smoking is permitted on the outdoor decks only.
- Performers will be available for autographs.
- There are two retail shops available at White River Landing.
- All performances aboard the Showboat Branson Belle are family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- The meal for Country on the Lake cruises: Garden Salad with Fresh Baked Roll, BBQ Chicken, Slow-Smoked Pulled Pork, Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Cheese & Bacon, Grilled Corn with Roasted Peppers, World-Famous Silver Dollar City Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream Pie, and Iced Tea, Lemonade & Coffee.
- The meal for Celebrate cruises: Hearty portions of Chicken & Pot Roast, Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes,Hot Dinner Roll, Tossed Salad, and Ice Cream Cake Dessert made at Silver Dollar City.
Whether you “Celebrate” on Table Rock Lake, or take in some “Country on the Lake,” your cruise is sure to be one of the most captivating live entertainment experiences imaginable, one that’s only found aboard the magnificent Showboat Branson Belle!