The Showboat Branson Belle is the most entertaining way to spend time on the lake, and it’s a lake adventure that comes with an exciting variety show, one that’s filled with music, comedy, dancing, magic, a sensational meal, and even more! Both noon and dinner cruise guests will be treated to a wide range of music, including songs from the 1960s to today’s big hits, as well as your favorite soundtracks from mega movie classics like Risky Business, Ghostbusters, and Titanic. There’s also a phenomenal live band that backs up the show’s incredible singers, along with the Showboat Dancers, who offer a brilliant display of rhythm and fancy footwork that makes them deserving of a show all by themselves! (Scroll down for information on Showboat specialty cruises - Southern Gospel and Christmas!)
Sporting the nostalgic appearance of a yesteryear river boat, the Showboat Branson Belle offers a wonderful experience all on its own. Appearing much like the kind of vessels that were once plentiful along the Mississippi, this 1890s style paddle wheeler makes for a majestic site on beautiful Table Rock Lake. In addition to an incomparable new show, guests aboard the enormous 700-passenger Showboat have the opportunity to truly appreciate this incredible jewel of a lake with the boat’s 360-degree views and multi-level decks. Take in the gorgeous landscape of the lake and the Ozarks hills that surround it; feel free to explore the three upper decks of the ship, and visit with the Captain in his pilot-house, one that features a six-foot vintage captain’s wheel.
Your Showboat experience will include a delicious meal, prepared right there in the ship’s galley and served in the ship’s atrium-style dining theater prior to settling in for the show. The culinary part of your lake adventure aboard the ship offers several options; general seating comes with a served three-course meal of slow-cooked pot roast and honey-citrus chicken, salad, sides, and an irresistible dessert of lemon berry ice-cream pie. Captain’s Club guests will enjoy a premium dining experience with prepared-to-order specialty menu items like New York City strip steak, pan-seared chicken breasts, grilled pork chops, or pecan-encrusted trout.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Showboat Branson Belle is located on Table Rock Lake at White River Landing.
- The address for White River Landing is 4800 MO Highway 165.
- You can take the Cruise from March through December - for lunch at 12:00 noon with the most dates available from July through November - for a 4:00 p.m. dinner from March through December, or an 8:00 p.m. Cruise for dinner, with the most dates during the months of June and July.
- Boarding begins one hour before your scheduled cruise time. The Showboat adheres to a strict schedule - don't be late!
- There are accommodations aboard the ship for guests with disabilities, including wheelchairs that can be borrowed for transporting guests to and from the boat. There is also an elevator on the boat, and an EMT onboard for all cruises.
- There are no alcoholic beverages available on the boat; however, large soft drinks, specialty coffees, and frozen drinks are available for purchase. Water, coffee, tea, and iced tea are complimentary with your meal.
- Video cameras are allowed only on the outdoor decks.
- Smoking is permitted on the outdoor decks only.
- Performers will be available for autographs.
- There are two retail shops available at White River Landing.
- All performances aboard the Showboat Branson Belle are family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Showboat Branson Belle Menu (for general seating guests:)
- Salad: Mixed Garden Greens with Homemade Croutons, Vidalia Onion Dressing, served with a Fresh-Baked Roll
- Entree: Honey-Citrus Chicken, Slow-Cooked Pot Roast in Gravy, Fresh Green Beans, and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert: Silver Dollar City’s Lemon Berry Ice Cream Pie
- Beverage: Iced Tea and Coffee
- Children’s Menu: (for ages 4 through 11:) Chicken Tenders with Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans and Apple Slices, and Vanilla Ice Cream drizzled with Chocolate Syrup and Sprinkles for dessert.
It’s easily the most entertaining lake adventure you’ll ever find, and aren’t you happy to find it in your favorite place - Branson, Missouri? Of course you are! Now that you’ve found the Showboat Branson Belle, discover why there’s no other lake experience quite like it!
Showboat Branson Belle’s Southern Gospel Cruise features some of the most popular gospel acts in the country today! Cruising at noon from August 25 through September 1, these special lake adventures will feature the following acts in 2019:
August 25: The Talleys have performed around the world and been blessed with several Singing News Fan Awards. Songs include: “The Broken Ones,” “His Life for Mine,” and “The People in Line.”
August 26: Lynda Randle is a Dove Award-Winning artist who has given us songs like “God on the Mountain,” “I’m Free,” and “He Will Carry You.”
August 27: The Jim Brady Trio, led by Dove and Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter, Jim Brady, are well-known for songs like “Lost,” “Steppin’ Out in Faith,” and “You Gotta Have a Song.”
August 28: Brian Free & Assurance, a Dove Award-winning act that features popular tenor, Free, and has appeared on programs like The Today Show. Songs include “He Will Carry You” and “He Can Take It.”
August 29: The Erwins are a talented group of beautiful youngsters making a big name for themselves in gospel with songs like “Watch and See” and “The Basics of Life.”
August 30: The Taylors are a family trio that’s toured around the world, been recognized by Singing News, and released a long list of songs that includes: “Love of God,” “We Are Not Ashamed,” and “Anything Less.”
August 31: The Ball Brothers are Absolutely Gospel Music Award winners whose song “It’s About the Cross” hit #1 on iTunes Christian chart. Other songs include “Let Your Light Shine” and “Just As I Am.”
September 1: The Perrys are the recipients of 19 Singing News Fan Awards, and have given us great songs like “I Rest My Case at the Cross,” “Did I Mention,” and “This Is the Day.”
Showboat Branson Belle’s Christmas Show Cruise features popular music from the sensational 60s to today’s hits, delightful soundtrack favorites from major movies, with a sprinkle here and a dash there of your favorite Christmas tunes! A fantastic four-piece live band backs up incredible singers who display impressive vocal ranges and tight harmonies. Laughter and a generous dose of magic come courtesy of the ship’s master of ceremonies, and the Showboat Dancers display enviable rhythm and fierce footwork to make your cruise a memorable experience of soul-satisfying sights and sounds! And, or course, there’s a scrumptious three-course meal freshly prepared in the ship’s galley ensuring you’ll have an unforgettable holiday cruise! Christmas cruises take place at 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m., from November 1 through December 22 in 2019.