Billy Dean & Darryl Worley, two of Branson’s favorite headliners in one big concert event! That’s right, you’ve got a chance to see these two country superstars in one show - Saturday, May 18 - ONE date, so tickets won’t last long!
Branson loves Billy Dean! After headlining his own show here for years, everyone’s excited about seeing him again this year, even if it’s just for one memorable evening. Dean has been wowing country fans for years with his music, including the song that gave him a Grammy nomination and a Song of the Year award from the Academy of Country Music (ACM,) “Somewhere in My Broken Heart.” He was also reconized by the Grammy Awards for his contribution to “Amazing Grace - A Country Salute to Gospel,” and has piled up other accolades that include another ACM award and two Country Music Association Awards. Singer/songwriter, Billy Dean’s, other big hits include “Let Them Be Little,” “Billy the Kid,” “You Don’t Count the Cost,” and “If There Hadn’t Been You.” And since his arrival on the country music scene, Dean has proven he’s more than just a fantastic voice with a pretty face, he’s got a soft heart, too. He’s used his celebrity to help support charitable efforts for children and our nation’s veterans and active duty military.
And we’re also getting the incomparable Darryl Worley! He’s racked up nearly twenty singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, with three of his unforgettable songs landing in the top chart spot. His hits include, “I Miss My Friend,” “If Something Should Happen,” “A Good Day to Run,” “Have You Forgotten,” “Sounds Like Life to Me,” “Second Wind,” and “Awful, Beautiful Life.” He also has a heart that’s as big as his talent, especially when it comes to children. Worley hosts an annual charity event that benefits the Darryl Worley Foundation, a not-for-profit organization that supports Cystic Fibrosis, Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Talented, handsome, compassionate...Darryl Worley is always a welcome addition to Branson’s popular concert schedule!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Billy Dean & Darryl Worley will appear at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater.
- The theater is located at 1600 West Highway 76.
- This incredible concert is scheduled for Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
- Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater is the home of Legends in Concert, and it features a great gift shop, a well-stocked concession area, and adult beverages on the upstairs landing (must be 21 years-of-age.)
- The theater complex is also home to the Celebrity Car Museum and a Hurts Donut location.
- The auditorium features both tiered lower level seating and a balcony area.
- The concert starring Billy Dean & Darryl Worley will be family friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
Two hugely popular, award-winning country superstars are coming to one big Branson stage -- mark the calendar, make the call, and grab your seats now for a hot rockin’ country concert, courtesy of Billy Dean & Darryl Worley!