Hamners’ Unbelievable Christmas in Branson - that says it all! The Hamners’ share their brilliant regular season show, then follow it up with a simply stunning holiday production! Led by Master Magicians, Dave and Denise Hamner, this show features everything from aerial art to comedy impressions. The Hamner’s are well-known and loved in their industry; they’ve received the coveted Magic Masters Award, and have appeared on television on programs like NBC’s World’s Greatest Magic. They’re aided by incredible singers, dancers, choreographers, and other amazing artists: Tamra Tinoco, Jeff Brandt, Mariya Serykh, Anthony Soumiatin, Ken Brown, and AJ Heard. You’ll enjoy everything from flying birds to aerial arts and comedy impressions. The first half is topped off with the unforgettable veterans finale of “America Hold Your Head Up High”...have your tissues handy!
When Hamners’ Unbelievable Christmas takes the stage it’s nothing short of astonishingly beautiful, whimsical, and inspiring! Everyone loves the nostalgic trip down animation lane when the cast delivers a multimedia presentation of the music and images from A Charlie Brown's Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. The audience can’t resist singing along to holiday music classics like “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.” Then, just like with the regular season show, the Hamners’ Unbelievable Christmas closes with a breathtaking finale!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Hamners' Unbelievable Christmas performs at the Hamner Variety Theater.
- The theater is located at 3090 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The show is at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, with a 3:00 p.m. matinee on Sundays.
- The Christmas show runs from November 1 through December 30.
- There is a special Hamners' New Year's Eve Fiesta show on December 31 at 9:00PM.
- Hamners' Unbelievable Christmas is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- There is a gift shop and concessions in the lobby of Hamners' Variety Theater.
When you’re ready for a show that delivers the best of both worlds - a phenomenal presentation of the regular season show, followed by the most delightful Christmas production you've ever seen, then you’re ready for Hamners’ Unbelievable Christmas!