Branson’s Anthems of Rock is ready to roll out your favorite tunes! Nobody loves a good Broadway-style show quite like King’s Castle Theatre, and they’ve found another hot one to take over the Branson stage in 2020. Anthems of Rock delivers the chart-topping hits of legendary acts like Journey, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Chicago, Bon Jovi, Queen, and Aerosmith, as well as some of the more hard-hitting rock bands like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. You’ll enjoy a long list of songs, including “Saturday in the Park” and “You’re the Inspiration” made famous by Chicago, Eagles’ classics like “Take It Easy” and “Hotel California,” Journey’s big hits like “Any Way You Want It” and “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Beatles’ classics like “Yellow Submarine” and “Hey Jude,” and Queen favorites like “We Are the Champions” and “Bohemian Rhapsody.” The show also features songs like “Dream On” and “Walk this Way” from Aerosmith, “Whole Lotta Love” and “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones’ hits like “Paint It Black” and “Satisfaction,” and Bon Jovi favorites like “You Give Love a Bad Name” and “Livin’ on a Prayer.”
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Anthems of Rock appears at King’s Castle Theatre, located at 2701 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- King’s Castle has a fairly large lobby area and a nice gift shop, as well as a concession area.
- Other shows performing at this venue include Dublin’s Irish Tenors & The Celtic Ladies, New Jersey Nights, Broadway’s Greatest Hits, and Christmas Wonderland.
- Most of the parking is available behind the theater; there is somewhat of an uphill climb from many of the parking spaces, but you can drop off guests near the entrance, if needed, before parking.
- Although this show features songs from artists whose concert performances might be most appropriate for adults, Anthems of Rock is not a standard concert and is suitable for guests of all ages.
All that incredible rock ‘n’ roll music plus a nod to rock films “Bohemian Rhapsody,” the popular movie that earned an Oscar for Rami Malek, the actor who portrayed Freddie Mercury, and “Rocketman,” the movie of Elton’s John’s rise to fame...your next trip to Branson simply must include the stunning show Anthems of Rock!