Ronnie Milsap had so much fun on his visit to Branson during his ‘Farewell Tour,’ so guess what...he’s coming back! Country superstars don’t come much bigger and better than Milsap; he’s been a fan favorite since the 70’s, and a music industry darling for just as long. The Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music (ACM) have honored him with several awards, including Male Vocalist of the Year nods from both associations, and the Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award from the ACM. He’s also been blessed with four Grammy Awards, including for Best Male Country Vocal Performance.
Every singer hopes for the ultimate in success -- to see their song hit the top of the charts -- Ronnie Milsap has witnessed more than thirty of his songs achieve that mark of a truly successful artist. He’s also had more than ten additional songs hit the Top Ten on the country charts. His #1 songs include; "(There’s) No Gettin’ Over Me," "Pure Love," "Daydreams About Night Things," "Any Day Now," "She Keeps the Home Fires Burning," "Lost in the Fifties Tonight (In the Still of the Night,)" "Snap Your Fingers," and "Make No Mistake, She’s Mine," a huge hit Milsap had with Kenny Rogers. He’s had big hits written by some of music’s most legendary songwriters, including Kris Kristofferson, Burt Bacharach, Don Gibson, Hank Cochran, and Eddie Rabbitt, and heavily influenced many of today's biggest country artists.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Ronnie Milsap will appear in Branson on Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 8:00 p.m.
- He will be performing at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2500 W Highway 76 Country Blvd.
- There is a concession area, large gift shop, and a full service restaurant in the spacious lobby of the theatre.
- Accessible seating for the disabled is available in the theater.
- Ronnie Milsap’s performance will be family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
A country superstar of epic proportions -- heck, few stars of any music genre ever reach the career success enjoyed by this country crooner with the blue-eyed soulful sound! Make plans to be in Branson on September 15 so you won’t miss what may be his last concert in Branson -- make sure you don’t miss Mr. Ronnie Milsap!