New Jersey Nights gives Branson a major dose of The Four Seasons! Fronted by the phenomenal Frankie Valli, The Four Seasons gave us smash hit after hit during their pop music years in the 1960’s, and then turned around and wowed us again in the 1970’s at the height of the disco era. The incredible New Jersey Nights relives the hugely popular songs of The Four Seasons; hits like “Rag Doll,” “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like a Man,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” “My Eyes Adored You,” and “Oh, What a Night.” This is the same production that blew up box office records in the United States and the United Kingdom, easily sending New Jersey Nights toward the list of most successful touring shows of all time. You’ll enjoy the stunning cast of singers and dancers, and the meticulous care paid to every detail, from costumes to stage sets.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- New Jersey Nights can be seen at the King’s Castle Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2701 West Highway 76.
- New Jersey Nights performs at 2:00 p.m. from March through October on most Tuesdays and Fridays, and on Saturdays in November and December. 8:00 p.m. performances are scheduled from March through October on most Wednesdays and Saturdays, and on most Wednesdays during November and December.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the King’s Castle Theatre.
- Much of the parking is sloped, but guests who are mobility-challenged can be dropped at the front entrance of the theater.
- New Jersey Nights is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
You absolutely loved their music - you adored the look - and you always hoped you could hear the music live! Here’s your opportunity to enjoy all those hits in your favorite destination - Branson, Missouri. Get ready for the time of your life listening to the music of Grammy Hall of Famers, The Four Seasons, presented to you by the incredible New Jersey Nights!