Nathan Carter in Branson -- the Emerald Isle’s favorite country crooner is ready to take on America’s favorite country music destination! Back home in Ireland, he’s landed several albums on the music charts, including these five that claimed the #1 spot: “Beautiful Life,” “Where I Wanna Be,” “The Wagon Wheel Show Live,” “Stayin’ Up All Night,” and “Livin’ the Dream.” If a strong recommendation is what you need to try out a new artist from across the ocean, just listen to what Branson’s favorite visiting artist, Daniel O’Donnell, has to say…”“He has taken the Irish music scene by storm. Now it’s time we shared him with the rest of the world.” In 2013, Nathan Carter became the first country act to top the Irish charts since Garth Brooks accomplished that feat six years earlier, and he got music fans everywhere to stand up and take notice when he released his cover of Darius Rucker’s “Wagon Wheel.” In his native country, he actually outsold concerts by superstar acts One Direction, Pharrell Williams, and Michael Buble!
As a child of twelve, Nathan Carter stacked up medals in Ireland for singing and playing the accordion, and now seems destined to build an impressive following as a country music artist in the land where the genre was born and nurtured. Together with his Super Six Piece Band, Carter is sure to be Branson’s next big limited-engagement concert ticket...best not wait too long to get yours reserved!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Nathan Carter will be appearing at the Mickey Gilley - Grand Shanghai Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3455 West Highway 76.
- Nathan Carter will perform at 3:00 p.m. on November 7, 10, 14, and 17, and at 8:00 p.m. on November 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, and 19.
- The Mickey Gilley - Grand Shanghai Theatre is home to Gilley when he’s performing in Branson, and also hosts the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai.
- You’ll find a concession area and gift shop in the theatre, and a surprising level parking lot behind the venue.
- Concert performances by Nathan Carter are always family-friendly and suitable for music fans of all ages.
There’s no place that continues to embrace country music, both classic and contemporary, like Branson MO, so there’s no better place to host Ireland’s new face of country music, the incredible Nathan Carter!