Grand Jubilee New Year’s Eve whips up a perfectly grand end-of-year party! Join the gang from Grand Country for an exciting, family-friendly night of celebration. You’ll hear from the sensational New South, the quartet that treats you all year long to excellent pop, country, rock, and gospel, as well as a variety of Top 40 selections. The quartet has some of Branson’s best vocalists - long-time bass singer, Mark McCauley, David Ragan on lead, Jon Drockelman in the baritone spot, and Luke Menard singing tenor. You’ll also enjoy other incredible Grand Jubilee vocalists and musicians, and you’ll be laughing yourself silly at the hilarious Jamie Haage and Mike Patrick!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Grand Jubilee New Year's Eve celebration takes place at the Grand Country Music Hall.
- The Music Hall is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- This special New Year's Eve show will begin at 9:00PM.
- The celebration will include party hats, party favors, food samples from Grand Country Buffet, and a midnight balloon drop.
- Grand Jubilee New Year's Eve is a family-friendly show that's suitable for all ages.
The Grand Jubilee New Year’s Eve celebration will treat you to festive party hats and favors, and they’ll blow you away as they blow up the theater with Branson’s biggest balloon drop at midnight! And what’s a party without munchies? During the show’s intermission, you can sample some of the tasty eats from the famous Grand Country Buffet. Don’t sit home...skip the nightclub...grab the whole family and head on down to the family-friendly, music-happy, grandest of all new year’s celebrations with the talented and fun folks at Grand Jubilee New Year’s Eve...it’s gonna be a happy new year Grand Country style!