Main Street Lake Cruises - Lake Queen Sightseeing Cruise is the best way to enjoy Branson’s “other” beautiful body of water -- Lake Taneycomo! Unless you put your own boat in, the only way you can enjoy the best of this wonderful lake is on a Main Street Lake Cruises' tour, because it’s the only attraction operating right on the lake! Before it became Branson’s premier fishing spot -- it’s stocked with brown and rainbow trout -- Lake Taneycomo was known as the White River, a huge source of much of the area’s commerce prior to the 1960’s. Now, in addition to fishing, it’s best known for the scenic beauty it lends to Branson Landing and the Historic Downtown district, and Main Street Lake Cruises is happy to share this best-kept-secret with everyone who comes to Branson!
The vintage-designed Lake Queen is beautifully modeled after the paddlewheel boats that once heavily populated the White River. The modern version is well-equipped with today’s conveniences, including a fully-stocked cash bar, restrooms, and other comfortable accommodations. The 100-foot-long vessel features a nautical cherry wood and brass decor; it has a climate-controlled lower deck with panoramic viewing windows, and a canopy covered upper deck. You’ll be free to to walk around the Lake Queen and enjoy views from the open-air decks. Your guide on the boat will share bits of historic information, point out sights of interest, tell you about the wildlife found along the shores and in the waters of Lake Taneycomo, and answer your questions about the lake, the boat, or anything in the Branson area. You can become fully engaged with the guide, or simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty of the Ozarks! And, don't be late! Boarding can begin as early as 30 minutes prior to your cruise time.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- You’ll find the Main Street Lake Cruises marina at 9 South Boardwalk - it’s easy to see - right between Branson Landing and the Taneycomo bridge.
- The Lake Queen Sighting Cruise is available March 3, 4, 10, & 11 - beginning March 15, cruises are available Wednesday through Saturday through May 20. Beginning May 21, cruises are available 7 days per week through December 9, and from December 26 through 30. (Ask us about adding lunch to your cruise!)
- There are special July 4th events held on July 3 & 4.
- All cruises are family-friendly and suitable for all ages - keep in mind, the Lake Queen has a bar onboard that serves adult beverages.
- In the event of inclement weather, Main Street Lake Cruises may move Lake Queen Sightseeing cruises to the Landing Princess.
- Arrive early! Boarding can begin as early as 30 minutes prior to your cruise time.
Discover Lake Taneycomo - its history, beauty, and importance to Branson - and discover it in the most entertaining and relaxing way, aboard the Main Street Lake Cruises - Lake Queen Sightseeing Cruise!