Branson’s Cash Alive! The Legend preserves the music and our memories of the Man in Black! No country artist has ever danced back and forth across the music genre lines quite as well as Johnny Cash. First and foremost, he’s remembered as a country singer, but his unique rockabilly singing style and country outlaw image has always connected to fans of the blues, rock & roll, and bluegrass, too. Channelled on the Branson stage by Johnny look-alike, Paul Eve, the songs of Johnny Cash come back to life in all their glory! You’ll be delighted to hear all your favorites, including “Ring of Fire,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I’ve Been Everywhere,” “I Walk the Line,” and the toe-tapping brilliance of “Jackson,” the hit he sang with his gutsy wife, June Carter Cash, the talented lady born to American folk music royalty - The Carter Family. With his incredible, slightly gruff and soulful voice, carefully selected visuals and, of course, those famous black outfits, Paul Eve delivers a Cash concert that’ll have you believing the Man in Black is back!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Cash Alive! The Legend appears at Jerry Presley's God & Country Theatres.
- The theatres are located at 1840 West Highway 76.
- The show runs from April through December with performances typically on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but there are exceptions, so double check the schedule in advance. All shows are at 8:00PM.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in God & Country Theatres.
- Cash Alive! The Legend is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for all ages.
He’s easily one of the most popular entertainers who ever lived, and he left behind a massive catalog of phenomenal music, allowing new fans to discover Johnny Cash every day. He’ll always be known as the country music outlaw -- the Man in Black -- but he was mostly just one heck of a talented singer, and you can hear his magnificence once again in Cash Alive! The Legend!