Branson’s All Crazy ‘bout Patsy show reminds us why we’ll always go a little nuts over one of country music's greatest voices! Whether you’re a fan of pop, rock, country, or the blues, there’s at least one Patsy Cline song that hits all the right notes for you. She amassed a nice catalog of hits before leaving us far too soon, including the Willie Nelson penned classic, “Crazy,” as well as “Faded Love,” “Back in Baby’s Arms,” “Sweet Dreams,” “She’s Got You,” “Walkin’ After Midnight,” and “I Fall to Pieces.” Channeling the late, great country chanteuse is the incomparable Alice Faye -- with a big, bold voice, Faye delivers more than sixteen of Cline’s classics. As if singing the songs of Patsy Cline isn’t enough, Alice Faye also shares the music of other country legends, particularly those who count Cline as a major influence, including superstars like Dolly Parton, Tanya Tucker, the late Tammy Wynette, and the indisputable queen of country, Loretta Lynn. An accomplished television performer and live stage artist, Alice Faye - not to be confused with the late Hollywood actress of the same name - gets a helping hand on stage from Jimmy ‘Snort’ Raschel. Snort brings the laughs big time, something that’s always a welcome addition to any Branson show!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- All Crazy ‘bout Patsy appears at the Hot Hits Theatre in Historic Downtown Branson.
- The Hot Hits Theatre is located at 206 South Commercial Street.
- The Historic Downtown district has recently undergone a significant renovation; you’ll find new sidewalks, plenty of seating areas, and an overall more walkable experience.
- All Crazy 'bout Patsy can be seen at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from April through December, as well as at 2:00 p.m. on some dates in February and March, and 5:00 p.m. on some dates in late December.
- The Hot Hits Theatre is small, offering an intimate show experience, which means there are no bad seats!
- There is street parking Downtown, and a parking garage just a block from the theater.
- The show’s artists are very autograph and photo opp friendly.
With an intimate theater setting that offers an up-close-and-personal audience experience, this is more than another fun show -- more than a simple tribute performance -- and more than a trip down memory lane...it’s an unforgettable show that’ll have you singing along, thinking about the good ole country music days, and remembering how much you love the music of Patsy Cline. So come on down to Branson and get ready to be All Crazy ‘bout Patsy all over again!