Branson’s All Crazy ‘bout Patsy show reminds us why we’ll always go a little nuts over one of country music's greatest voices! Whether you’re a fan of pop, rock, country, or the blues, there’s at least one Patsy Cline song that hits all the right notes for you. She amassed an impressive catalog of hits before leaving us far too soon, including the Willie Nelson penned classic, “Crazy,” as well as “Faded Love,” “Back in Baby’s Arms,” “Sweet Dreams,” “She’s Got You,” “Walkin’ After Midnight,” and “I Fall to Pieces.” Channeling the late, great country chanteuse is the incomparable Alice Faye -- with a big, bold voice, Faye delivers a nice selection of Cline’s classics.
As if singing the songs of Patsy Cline isn’t enough, Alice Faye also shares the music of other country legends, particularly those who count Cline as a major influence, including superstars like Dolly Parton, Tanya Tucker, the late, greatTammy Wynette, and the indisputable queen of country, Loretta Lynn. An accomplished television performer and live stage artist, Alice Faye - not to be confused with the late Hollywood actress of the same name - gets a helping hand on stage from Jimmy ‘Snort’ Raschel. Snort brings the laughs big time, something that’s always a welcome addition to any Branson show!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- All Crazy ‘bout Patsy appears at the Hot Hits Theatre in Historic Downtown Branson.
- The Hot Hits Theatre is located at 206 South Commercial Street.
- The Historic Downtown district has recently undergone a significant renovation; you’ll find new sidewalks, plenty of seating areas, and an overall more walkable experience.
- All Crazy 'bout Patsy can be seen at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from March 5 through December 31, with the exception of the weeks of July 5, 12, and 19. It can also be seen at 2:00 p.m. on November 26 and December 25 and 31 - giving Branson guests something fun to do on all three holidays!
- The Hot Hits Theatre is small, offering an intimate show experience, which means there are no bad seats!
- There is street parking Downtown, and a parking garage just a block from the theater. You'll also find plenty of dining and shopping within walking distance of theater.
- You can also see the following shows at the Hot Hits Theatre: Motown Downtown Tribute, Doo Wop & More, Marvin Gaye & The Masters of Soul, and Golden Sounds of the Platters.
- The artists from All Crazy 'bout Patsy are very autograph and photo opp friendly.
With an intimate theater setting that offers an up-close-and-personal audience experience, this is more than another fun show -- more than a simple tribute performance -- and more than a trip down memory lane...it’s an unforgettable show that’ll have you singing along, thinking about the good ol' country music days, and remembering how much you love the music of Patsy Cline. So come on down to Branson and get ready to be All Crazy ‘bout Patsy all over again!