The Haygoods are a true Branson entertainment success story! This gorgeous and talented group of siblings - five brothers and their sister - have an incredible level of energy that’s simply astounding. They’ve mastered several instruments, can sing like nobody’s business, and deliver dance moves that will amaze even the most seasoned choreographer. Everything from their stage lights and sound, to their costumes, is dazzling and cutting-edge. They’ve managed to create a look, a sound, and a dynamic production that appeals to all ages and all tastes. Audiences love the always-evolving list of country, pop, and rock songs they deliver with perfection! We could talk forever about what makes The Haygoods one of Branson’s best shows, but why give away all the surprises?
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Haygoods perform at the Clay Cooper Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3216 West Highway 76.
- The shows are at 7:30PM from February through December; there are a few dates with 2:00PM shows.
- The Haygoods join Clay Cooper for a special New Year's Eve show at 8:30PM.
- There is a gift shop and concession in the lobby of the theater.
- Special seating is available for the disabled.
- The Haygoods is family-friendly and appropriate for all ages.
There’s a reason why this phenomenal family has been packing the house for more than twenty years, isn’t it time you discovered why? Makes plans now to see The Haygoods, you’re sure to become the next lifetime member of their fan club!
The Haygoods Christmas Show delivers a holiday happy punch of amazing music, dazzling special effects, and endless talent! The show that packs them in all year long becomes a Christmas extravaganza for at least half their show during the merry months of November and December. You’ll enjoy their undeniable skill on a variety of instruments, and that unique level of harmony that only comes naturally to sibling entertainers. These talents are on display in all their glory on seasonal classics like “Silver Bells,” “Silent Night,” “ Do You Hear What I Hear,” “White Christmas,” “ and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.” When it’s time for holiday happiness and musical merriment of the very best kind, it’s time for a Haygoods Christmas!