STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Smoke on the Mountain, the story that seems custom-made for the Branson stage, is delivered by a delightful cast...the play’s colorful characters come to life in a way no other stage has ever seen! The story takes place in the Mt. Pleasant Baptist country church in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina, circa 1938. The Sanders Family Singers have been invited by the young, enthusiastic Pastor Oglethorpe to perform at the church’s first Saturday Night Gospel Sing. Eager to appear perfect in the eyes of the small congregation, the Sanders Family proves, much to the audience’s delight, that they are anything but! It’s their flaws and quirky nature that ends up endearing them to the congregation; and since this is Branson after all, the audience becomes the congregation, singing along to 30 classic gospel songs!
Smoke on the Mountain is a popular play that’s been seen on major stages around the country, and now it’s become a Branson favorite! The story appeals to a broad audience, as evidenced by reviews of the production on the east coast by huge media outlets: ”A sophisticated audience went simply wild” from the Philadelphia Daily News; from The New York Times…”A charming and funny celebration of Americana,” and from the New York Post - "Totally beguiling... foot-stomping soul food." And you can bet that the Branson version is even better!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Smoke on the Mountain is playing at the Little Opry Theatre in the IMAX Entertainment Complex.
- The Complex is located at 3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The show is approximately two hours, and it can be seen from March through October on most Tuesdays through Saturdays at 8:00 p.m., and in November and December on every Friday and Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
- Still photography is permitted during the performance.
- The Little Opry Theatre has special seating available for the disabled.
- There is a concession area, several shops, and a full-service restaurant in the IMAX Entertainment Complex.
- Smoke on the Mountain is family-friendly and suitable for all ages; children 12 and under are free.
You’ll laugh yourself silly, maybe shed a tear or two, and most of all, you’ll have a blast when The Sanders Family Singers take over the Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church choir in the charming, hilarious, and completely enchanting Smoke on the Mountain!