Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel’s show in Branson showcases the amazing talent of Faith’s Journey & Friends! This inspiring concert-style production highlights two of America’s favorite music genres - country to touch the heart, and gospel to heal the soul. Jonathan Edwards, baritone, is joined by his wife, soprano singer, Deana Edwards - Josh Adams rounds out the incredible trio. You’ll hear country favorites like “Meet in the Middle,” “Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout the Good Old Days),” and “Coal Miner’s Daughter,” and a generous dose of touching gospel classics that includes “I’ll Fly Away,” "Beulah Land," and “This Old House,” as well as memorable pop and inspirational songs like "Arlington to You," “Antioch Church House Choir,” "We've Only Just Begun," and "Hurting Each Other.” What a great selection of music favorites to enjoy!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel’s show can be seen at The Majestic Theatre.
- The show is scheduled for Tuesday, March 12, 19, and 26 - every Wednesday in April - Tuesday through Wednesday December 10, 11, and 12.
- Still photography is allowed during the performance of Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel.
- The cast of Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel is available for a meet and greet opportunity prior to the show.
- Every performance will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Discover the fabulous show that pairs two of your favorite music genres...the show that fills your belly, lifts your spirits, and satisfies your soul - Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel!