Branson hosts Lonestar! One of country’s biggest band acts over the last two decades, Lonestar has given us an impressive catalog of hit music. Whether it’s one of their songs with a fun title, like “Tequila Talkin’,” or “Unusually Unusual,” or any of their tunes that topped the charts, we can’t help but love everything Lonestar delivers. Their long list of #1 hits includes, “No News,” “Smile,” “Come Cryin’ to Me,” “My Front Porch Looking In,” “Mr. Mom,” “What About Now,” and their song that was a genre-crossing megahit, “Amazed.” When “Amazed” hit number one on the Billboard Top 100 in 1995, it was the first country song to achieve that status in more than ten years. Lonestar's been giving us great music for more than 20 years, and show no signs of slacking off - from their Platinum album, “I’m Already There,” to their Platinum-times-three blockbuster album, “Lonely Grill,” to their Gold-selling albums like “Lonestar,” “Crazy Nights,” and “Let’s Be Us Again,” and now to their latest LP, “Never Enders,” they seem to have an overflowing fountain of excellent musical material.
It’s not just a huge fanbase that recognizes the greatness that is Lonestar; industry associations, especially the Academy of Country Music, has heaped awards on the guys, including Song of the Year and Single of the Year for “Amazed,” Vocal Group of the Year, and New Vocal Duo or Group of the Year, an ackowledgement they also received from the Country Music Association. Additionally, they’ve been nominated on four separate occasions for a Grammy Award for Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Lonestar will be appearing at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre.
- The theater is located at 1 Andy Williams Boulevard or 2500 West Highway 76 (a.k.a. Country Music Boulevard or The Strip.)
- The concert is scheduled for Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 8:00PM.
- Arrive early for the show so you’ll have time to admire the Performing Arts Center, the many items on display from the personal collection of Andy Williams, and the lovely landscaping that surrounds the theatre. It’s Branson’s only theatre ever featured in Architectural Digest, and it was acknowleded by the State of Missouri with their Conservation Award for Developed Land Use.
- Fun fact: The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre is operated by Andy’s good friend and entertainer Jimmy Osmond, of the world-famous singing family that includes the Osmond Brothers and Marie Osmond.
- The theater has easy access for guests with disabilities, including designated seating.
- There is a great gift shop and handy concession area in the theatre's beautiful lobby.
- All special concerts, including Lonestar, performing at the theatre feature family-friendly entertainment that’s suitable for all ages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
Here’s your chance to see a big country act in an incredible Branson venue, but it’s a one-night-only opportunity, so don’t wait until the best seats are gone, make plans now for November 11 to see the phenomenal and legendary Lonestar!