The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest fills Branson with the stuff of any fan’s dreams; Elvis is everywhere you look! The contest to beat all contests takes place during the fabulous 12th Annual Branson Elvis Festival; they’ll be ‘taken care of business’ at the Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater, home of Legends in Concert. The Festival is a weekend-long, fun-filled tribute to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll that includes a vendor fair, two contests, and Elvis Contestant Karaoke. The centerpiece of the annual festival is, of course, the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest that will feature a fascinating lineup of Elvis impersonators from around the country. The Branson event is one of several held in both US and foreign cities, but what gives Branson the edge already is that guests can enjoy other Elvis tribute artists who perform here on a regular basis, including cousin to Elvis, Jerry Presley in Elvis Live. Branson can also boast at least one past winner of the contest, Dean Z, who performs regularly with Legends in Concert.
The festival begins on Friday, April 13 and runs through Sunday morning, April 15, with the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest taking place on Saturday, April 14 at 7:00PM. You’ll be treated to a variety of tribute artists, both the young and the young-at-heart! A panel of judges observes from an up-close perspective right near the action, and with such an impressive group of performers, their task of selecting just one Ultimate Elvis is no small feat.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest takes place at the Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater, home to Legends in Concert.
- The Contest starts at 7:00PM on Saturday, April 14. It’s the centerpiece event of the 12th Annual Branson Elvis Festival that begins on Friday, April 13 and concludes on Sunday, April 15.
- Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater is located at 1600 West Highway 76.
- Ticket prices for the Contest are the same for all ages.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the lobby of the theater.
- The theater has special seating available for guests with disabilities.
- Much of the parking lot is sloped, however, guests can be dropped off at the entrance. There is convenient parking available for motorcoaches.
No Elvis fan in their right mind would even think of missing this golden opportunity to see such an excellent and sincere tribute to their favorite singer! It’s the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest folks, and it’s gonna be legendary...be there!