Love, Lunch, & Laugh - International Comedian Steve Moris is making Branson a whole lot funnier and a big load happier! Moris has been busting guts with his infectious humor for nearly 40 years, especially in countless cruise ship shows where his appearance is often the highlight of the entire excursion for many cruisers: “We were so impressed with Princess for having the entertainer/singer/comedian Steve Moris on board. A great entertainer!! Thanks to Princess and Steve who made our cruise way above average!! A requirement for the next cruise we book will be that Steve Moris is on board!! ” - a Crown Princess Cruise passenger’s recent review, and probably the best endorsement any entertainer could ever want! In addition to his hugely popular appearances with Crown Princess, Celebrity, and Disney Cruises, Steve Moris has delighted packed venues while appearing with legendary comedian, Louie Anderson, the iconic band, The Beach Boys, and many other notable entertainers. Love, Lunch, & Laugh will not only be immensely entertaining, you’ll enjoy a scrumptious meal! The menu includes a roasted turkey sandwich, and there’s a kid-friendly meal for the little ones.
Entertaining the world over, Steve Moris has experienced more than his share of special acknowledgements and accolades; a veteran of the Air Force, Moris was honored as a musician to win the 1978 USAF Worldwide Talent Contest, and his name was included in Reader’s Digest’s list of “The Top 50 Funniest People Ever” in their Complete Humor Edition.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- You’ll find Love, Lunch, & Laugh - International Comedian Steve Moris performing at Branson Central Theatre.
- The theatre is located less than a mile from The Strip at 625 State Highway 165.
- You can see the show at 12:00 noon from April 13 through September 12 every Monday through Saturday in 2020.
- Lunch menu: Roasted Turkey Sandwich on Fresh-Baked French Bread garnished with lettuce, tomato, and pickle spear - choice of Chicken Noodle Soup or Garden Salad - Strawberry Cake for dessert - Iced Tea and Water (Adult Beverage or Soft Drinks available for purchase.) Children’s menu: Chicken Tenders - Macaroni & Cheese - Mixed Veggies - Strawberry Cake for dessert.
- Also appearing at Branson Central Theatre is the Escape Reality Dinner Show.
- The Branson Central Theatre has plenty of parking, all of it flat and easily accessible.
- The theatre is within walking distance to three of Branson’s wineries, including St. James Winery.
- Love, Lunch, & Laugh - International Comedian Steve Moris is family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
He’s a great musician and even greater at making you laugh yourself silly, and now he’s playing a regular schedule in your favorite destination! He’s the delightfully witty and wonderful International Comedian Steve Moris, headlining the Love, Lunch, & Laugh show - catch it in Branson!