Ozarks Gospel is a Branson afternoon of amazing music, boundless joy, and heartfelt inspiration! Featuring the phenomenal vocals of the Bilyeus - Tammy and Tonya - this show reminds us all why gospel moves us more than any other genre of music. Hailing from a family of Branson entertainment royalty, the Bilyeu girls have certainly paid their musical dues -- they spent a happy ten years as the Stutterettes for country music legend, Mel Tillis. Now they’ve got the perfect showcase for their sensational voices, and they’re blessed with a great group of supporting players, helping them deliver the gospel goods for grateful audiences every beautiful Branson Sunday afternoon!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Ozarks Gospel, starring Tammy and Tonya Bilyeu, can be seen at the Grand Country Music Hall.
- The Music Hall is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- The show is held at 2:00PM every Sunday from February through December; it lasts approximately two hours.
- There is seating available for the disabled: wheelchair, aisle, and limited seating with no stairs.
- Grand Country Music Hall has a gift shop and concessions on-site, as well as a full-service restaurant.
- Still photography is permitted during the show.
- The Ozarks Gospel show is a family-friendly show that’s appropriate for all ages.
If enjoying genuine and glorious gospel music, including songs like “I’ll Fly Away” and “Turn Your Radio On,” along with a few good belly laughs, sounds like an ideal Sunday afternoon to you, then we’ve found the show you’ve been waiting to see! Make your way to Branson, and make time for the Bilyeus and Friends in the Ozarks Gospel show, and get your week going in the right, and righteous, direction!