STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 11/12/2019. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
ABBA Tribute - Thank You for the Music is Branson’s gift to everyone who adores the Swedish sensation! Four exceptional Branson artists deliver everything you've always loved about ABBA, the energetic dance moves, the larger-than-life personas and, of course, that long list of catchy pop tunes. It’s hard not to jump up and start dancing, or at least sing along, when you hear “Mamma Mia,” "Take a Chance on Me,” “Dancing Queen,” “Waterloo,” “S.O.S.,” “Lay All Your Love on Me,” “Chiquitita,” and “Fernando.” It’s a huge dose of happy, catchy music that’s simply irresistible! ABBA Tribute - Thank You for the Music takes the songs made famous by Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, and Agnetha Faltskog - better known under the group moniker created by taking the first letter of each of their names - ABBA - and performs a modern-day reinterpretation of the music that’s truly fabulous and unforgettable!
ABBA wasn’t just a popular group in the 70s, they were a huge success in both their home country and the US. They scored numerous Top Ten pop hits in several countries; in the US, their song, “Dancing Queen,” not only topped the charts, it’s now in the Grammy Hall of Fame. The talented foursome have also been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, something that surprised ABBA since their success was built on pop music rather than what most people would label rock ‘n’ roll.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- ABBA Tribute - Thank You for the Music performs at Hamners' Variety Theater.
- The theater is located at 3090 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The show can be seen at 5:00 p.m. on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from March through December, and at 8:00 p.m. on most Fridays from April through December.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the Hamners' Variety Theater.
They’ve given us some of pop’s catchiest songs, and dazzled us with their dancing, impeccable four-part harmonies, and charming personalities. Now you can witness the magic all over again, courtesy of ABBA Tribute - Thank You for the Music!