Doo Wop & The Drifters! brings the soulful sounds of the 50s and 60s to the Branson stage in a big way! These fabulous entertainers remind us why the best beats of today’s rap, hip hop, rock, and pop can trace their roots to doo wop. The silky smooth vocals, the dapper, color-coordinated threads, and the smooth dance moves combine to deliver a finger-snapping, toe-tapping, dancing-in-the-aisles kind of show! You’ll groove to your favorites from classic doo wop stars like The Moonglows, The Cadillacs, and Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers. Doo Wop & The Drifters performs at the Majestic Theatre in a cozy, intimate theater setting, putting you right up close to the music - it feels like they’re performing just for you!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Doo Wop & The Drifters performs at the Majestic Theatre.
- The Majestic Theatre can be found at 2849 Gretna Road.
- The show runs from April through December with 2:00 p.m. performances on Saturdays - as well as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - and 7:30 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- The theatre features an intimate show setting with a limited number of seats.
- Doo Wop & The Drifters is a family friendly show that's suitable for all ages.
- There is a concession area and show merchandise available in the lobby.
For everyone who thought Branson was all about country, easy listening, and hillbilly humor (which we still love, of course), it’s time to discover the sweet, soulful side of the Midwest’s favorite music city...it’s time to discover Doo Wop & The Drifters!