DOO WOP! brings the soulful sounds of the 50’s and 60’s to the Branson stage in a big way! These fabulous entertainers remind us why the best beats of today’s rap, hip hop, rock, and pop can trace their roots to doo-wop. The silky smooth vocals, the dapper, color-coordinated threads, and the smooth dance moves combine to deliver a finger-snapping, toe-tapping, dancing-in-the-aisles kind of show! You’ll groove to your favorites from classic doo-wop stars like The Moonglows, The Cadillacs, and Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers. DOO WOP! performs in Historic Downtown Branson in a cozy, intimate theater setting, putting you right up close to the music - it feels like they’re performing just for you!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- DOO WOP! performs at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre.
- The Hot Hits Theatre can be found at 206 South Commercial Street in Historic Downtown Branson.
- The show runs from April through December with 2:00 p.m. performances on Saturdays - as well as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - and 7:30 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- The theatre features an intimate show setting with fewer than 100 seats.
- DOO WOP! is a family friendly show that's suitable for all ages.
- There is a concession area and show merchandise available in the lobby.
For everyone who thought Branson was all about country, easy listening, and hillbilly humor (which we still love, of course), it’s time to discover the sweet, soulful side of the Midwest’s favorite music city...it’s time to discover DOO WOP!