The Music Factory brings to Branson a show packed with more music than you’d ever expect from just two guys on stage! The inspired vocals of singer, Josh Leggett, are backed by Rick Silanskas, who delivers all the music with a special keyboard system, one that produces the sound of everything from a 12-string guitar to a 70-piece orchestra. You’ll hear an incredible variety of songs that were hits for a long list of some of music’s biggest names, including John Legend, Billy Joel, Sting, Aerosmith, Bryan Adams, Queen, Toto, Bruce Springsteen, Van Halen, Tom Petty, Stevie Wonder, Andrea Bocelli, The Eagles, Kansas, Chicago, and too many more to mention!
Leggett boasts an impressive resume of performances throughout his career, and Silanskas is known for his work with independent films, including his personal story about adopting a Russian orphan. Silanskas not only plays the unique and proprietary keyboard in The Music Factory, he designed it!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Music Factory appears at the Americana Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2905 West Highway 76.
- The 7:30PM show schedule begins March 12 and runs through December 22 with performances on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. The 10:00AM shows will be on Tuesday, from March 13 through December 18. There is one 2:00PM show on Tuesday, May 1.
- The Americana Theatre has a concession area, gift shop, and plenty of flat parking spaces.
- Performances by The Music Factory will be family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Branson’s entertainment scene changes every year, with new shows bringing fun new experiences for music lovers - The Music Factory is no exception! Discover the new ‘duo’ concept created by Rick Silanskas and Josh Leggett in the show that’s filled with all your favorite songs - The Music Factory!