Lee Greenwood & T.G. Sheppard return to Branson in 2020, but this time around, you can see both country legends with one concert ticket! The dynamic country duo of entertainers will be appearing at the Welk Resort Theatre on Saturday, October 3, with each sharing some of your favorite songs. Lee Greenwood is a Grammy Award-winning artist with Male Vocalist of the Year honors from both the Country Music Association and the Academy of Country Music. In addition to the song that ignites the fire of faith and patriotism in even the most stoic of Americans, “God Bless the USA,” Greenwood has blessed country music with an impressive catalog of hits, including chart-toppers like “Somebody’s Gonna Love You,” “Going, Going, Gone,” “Dixie Road,” “I Don’t Mind the Thorns (If You’re the Rose,)” “Don’t Underestimate My Love for You,” “Hearts Aren’t Made to Break (They’re Made to Love,)” and “Mornin’ Ride.” His Top Ten charting songs include “Ring on Her Finger, Time on Her Hands,” “She’s Lying,” “Fool’s Gold,” “Someone,” and “You’ve Got a Good Love Comin’.”
T.G. Sheppard owns an amazing collection of hits, including chart toppers like “Strong Heart,” “Slow Burn,” “Faking Love,” “I Loved “Em Every One,” “Finally,” “Trying to Beat the Morning Home,” “Do You Wanna Go to Heaven,” “Devil in the Bottle,” “Last Cheater’s Waltz,” and “I’ll Be Coming Back for More.” He was named Best New Male Artist by Cash Box Magazine, and he even recorded a duet with unlikely singing partner, Clint Eastwood. Sheppard and Eastwood’s song, “Make My Day,” from the feature film, Sudden Impact, topped the country charts and even crossed over to the pop charts. Sheppard also made a “name” for himself using different names...as Bill Browder, he was a successful record promoter, and as Brian Stacy, he opened for huge acts like The Beach Boys, The Animals, and America.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Lee Greenwood & T.G. Sheppard will be appearing at the Welk Resort Theatre.
- The Welk complex can be found at 1984 Missouri Highway 165.
- The concert is scheduled for Saturday, October 3 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Welk Resort also houses a full-service hotel and restaurant, a nice gift shop, and condos, as well as an indoor waterpark available for lodging guests.
- Concert attendees have easy access to a concession area, as well as the restaurant, which can be found across the lobby from the interior entrance to the theater. Restrooms are located on either side of the entrance.
- Parking is slightly uphill from the entrance to the theater building, but there is a half-circle drive to make it easy for guest drop-off and pick-up.
- The concert featuring Lee Greenwood & T.G. Sheppard will be family-friendly and suitable entertainment for guests of all ages.
Two iconic country music artists on one highly coveted ticket, don’t miss out when Lee Greenwood & T.G. Sheppard take Branson by storm!