STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Christmas Wonderland is a Branson holiday favorite! Showcasing all the best songs of the holiday and the coordinated leg-kicking skills of a gorgeous chorus line, this show has everything it takes to put a smile on the face of even the grinchiest grandpa! Dazzling costumes, amazing singers, and sensational dancers come together with elaborate production numbers and stunning scenery to deliver a show that outshines the rest! You’ll hear holiday favorites like “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree,” "We Need a Little Christmas,” “White Christmas,” “O Come All Ye Faithful,” “Deck the Halls,” and “Jingle Bell Rock.”
In a destination known for being one of America’s Most Christmassy Places, as determined by the Travel Channel, Christmas Wonderland is a standout attraction. It has all the ingredients to cook up a perfect holiday show...both Christmas songs that are frivolously fun and those that are truly touching - carefully choreographed dance moves and chorus kicks - joyous guys and gals dressed in their yule-time best, and with talent to boot...all lighting up a stage festively adorned for this most wonderful of seasons!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Christmas Wonderland is presented at the King's Castle Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2701 West 76 Country Boulevard - The Strip.
- You can see Christmas Wonderland November 1st through December 31st.
- The theater has a gift shop and concessions in the lobby area.
- There is special seating available for the disabled.
- The King's Castle Theatre is also home to Broadway's Greatest Hits, Anthems of Rock, Dublins Irish Tenors & The Celtic Ladies, and New Jersey Nights.
- Christmas Wonderland is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
There’s no better place in which to celebrate the season than Branson, and no better way to celebrate Christmas than in the grand style you’ll find in Christmas Wonderland!