Tim Rushlow makes a concert stop in Branson! That’s right, the incredible artist whose amazing voice helped lead the hugely popular country-rock band, Little Texas, to several Top 10 spots on the charts, is coming to the home of live entertainment for a one-night-only concert appearance. In addition to the huge success of Little Texas, Rushlow hit the Top 10 with “She Misses Him,” a song he recorded as a solo artist, and the Top 20 with “I Can’t Be Your Friend,” a hit from the country duo Rushlow Harris. But this talented vocalist hasn’t limited his music career to just one genre, many of his biggest fans know him for singing the standards with Tim Rushlow & His Big Band, a venture that allows Rushlow to perform the songs of his favorite musical influences, like Bobby Darin and Frank Sinatra.
Tim Rushlow’s years with Little Texas saw some big hits, including songs that landed the group in the Top 5; “You and Forever and Me,” “Some Guys Have All the Love,” “What Might Have Been,” “Life Goes On,” “God Blessed Texas,” “Amy’s Back in Austin,” “Kick a Little,” and the #1 smash hit, “My Love.” And it wasn’t just their huge fan base showing appreciation for Little Texas, they received multiple Grammy Award nominations, and the Academy of Country Music honored the band with a Vocal Group of the Year Award.
Additional Information/Helpful Tips
- Tim Rushlow will be appearing for one night only at Billy Yates’ Choices Concert Hall in Branson.
- Choices is located at 440 State Highway 248, just off the junction of Highways 65 and 248. (There’s a Rapid Roberts right in front of the building and a large bluff rising behind it.)
- Tim Rushlow will perform on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Concert Hall is in a large renovated building that was once home to several popular nightclubs over the past 25 years, including Guitars & Cadillacs and Planet Branson, and features individual chair seating, allowing for flexible space and an excellent up-close-and-personal live music show experience for everyone.
- Billy Yates’ Choices Concert Hall has a rare feature for a Branson venue - a huge dance floor! You’ll also find it adorned with music memorabilia and offering a full service restaurant and bar.
- The Concert Hall is also home to Billy Yates’ Hit Songwriters in the Round and Nashville Nights.
- The list of limited-engagement concerts at Choices this season includes artists like Gary Morris, Ricochet, and T. Graham Brown.
You have the opportunity to see a phenomenal artist, one whose talent has put him at the top of the country charts, on stage singing classic songs in front of a talented big band, and delighting music fans the world over - don’t let the opportunity to experience a true artist on stage in Branson at Billy Yates’ Choices Concert Hall - don’t miss the one-and-only Tim Rushlow!