Branson’s Acrobats on Ice combines two entertainment favorites into one epic show! The acrobatic stunts of skilled Chinese athletes often look nearly impossible to pull off. The strength and agility of professional ice skaters is truly astonishing. Now, put these two phenomenal human feats together on one stage and you get one of the most incredible concepts ever to grace the Branson stage! Dynamic Chinese artists combine their acrobatic skills with martial arts and dance and deliver the results while on the ice - how they pull this off boggles the mind! Arriving in Branson all the way from Harbin, China, these 30 outstanding athletes put on a show you’ll surely want to experience time and again; don’t fret, they’ll be holding multiple performances throughout the year.
- Acrobats on Ice is playing at The White House Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2255 Gretna Road.
- Gretna Road runs mostly parallel to Highway 76, and the theater sits right behind Tanger Outlets. You can enter at the intersection of Gretna and Wildwood Drive.
- Acrobats on Ice can be seen at 3:00 p.m. and/or 8:00 p.m. on most dates from July through December, with some exceptions.
- There is a spacious lobby with some bench seating, as well as a large gift shop and concession area in the White House.
- Also showing at The White House Theatre is The Story of Mulan.
- Acrobats on Ice is family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
If you’ve ever enjoyed a Chinese Acrobats show...if you’ve ever been excited to see a show on ice, just imagine how thrilling it would be to experience these two huge shows together on one stage - it’s happening right now in Branson with Acrobats on Ice - yes!