The Bellamy Brothers will be in Branson, where the ‘love still flows’ big-time for the dynamic duo of country! Although they debuted with a #1 hit on the pop charts - “Let Your Love Flow,” they went on to become an even bigger deal in the world of country music, knocking out one hit after another. “When I’m Away From You,” “Dancin’ Cowboys,” “I Need More of You,” “Too Much is Not Enough,” “Kids of the Baby Boom,” “Redneck Girl,” “Do You Love as Good as You Look,” and “Sugar Daddy,” all topped the country charts, as did their huge hit with the unbelievably long name, “If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me.”
It hasn’t been just the hordes of loyal fans who’ve appreciated the music of The Bellamy Brothers; they’ve been blessed with an impressive list of industry nominations and awards, including a couple of Grammy nominations, Most Promising Group of the Year and International Artist Achievement Awards from the Country Music Association (CMA,) induction into the Florida Artists Hall of Fame and German Country Music Hall of Fame, as well as scores of nominations from the CMA and Association of Country Music, among other acknowledgements and accolades. Nearly everyone who listens to music is familiar with the Bellamy Brothers, as evidenced by the fact that, in 1999, their song “Let Your Love Flow,” landed on BMI’s list of the Top 100 Most Played Songs of the 20th Century.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Bellamy Brothers will be appearing at the Mansion Entertainment Center.
- Their one-night-only concert is scheduled for Friday, October 16, 2020 at 8:00 p.m.
- The Mansion Entertainment Center is located at 189 Expressway Lane.
- You’ll find a spacious lobby at the Mansion, complete with a concession area, gift shop, and comfortable seating.
- There’s a large parking lot at the theater, and a convenient circular drive for dropping guests at the door before parking your vehicle. There is also designated seating in the theatre for the disabled.
- The performance by The Bellamy Brothers will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
The Bellamy Brothers’ appearance here brings them to the neighborhood of an entertainer that helped kick off their music career; it was David Bellamy who penned Jim Stafford’s huge hit, “Spiders and Snakes!” Get your friends together, get your seats reserved, and get ready for a night of incredible music with The Bellamy Brothers!