Buckets N Boards may just be Branson’s most unusual show! Packed full of comedy and percussion, mischievous musicians, Matt Levingston and Gareth Sever, are co-creators and producers of this delightfully dynamic show. You’ll laugh out loud at their silly songs, stare in amazement at their phenomenal skills, and find yourself sitting on your hands to keep from banging on the seat in front of you! Labeling Buckets N Boards as high energy doesn’t do it justice; it’s sure to keep the attention of even the most antsy kids. These mind-blowing artists turn everyday items into percussion instruments - boards, buckets, barrels, ladders, and whatever else is sitting in front of them! And yes, they even play traditional instruments; they’re both fabulous guitar players, and they can tap dance like nobody’s business! Buckets N Boards is truly mind-blowing fun for every member of the family...who doesn’t like to laugh and enjoy foot stomping music all wrapped up in one show?
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Buckets N Boards performs at the Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater.
- The Starlite Theatre is located at 1600 West Highway 76.
- Buckets N Boards performs a limited schedule in March, June, July, and August, with 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. show times.
- The American Bandstand Theater has a concession area, large gift shop, and offers cocktail beverage service on the landing.
- Special seating for the disabled is available, including wheelchair, aisle, and limited or no stairs seating.
- Non-flash photography is permitted during the Buckets N Boards performance.
- The show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
If you can even find another comedy percussion show, it certainly won’t hold a candle to Buckets N Boards! So, when you’re ready for ridiculously fun songs, sensational tap dancing, inventive instrumentation, and percussion that involves the delightfully rhythmic hitting of just about anything on stage, then you’re ready for the brilliantly breathtaking enjoyment you’ll find at Branson’s Buckets N Boards!