A Neil Diamond Tribute is Branson’s gift to everyone who loves the incomparable pop star...but wait, there is someone who more than capably compares, it’s the incredible Diamond doppelganger, Keith Allyn! The look, the mannerisms, and oh that phenomenal voice - at this stunning show, you’ll hear the Neil Diamond songs you love performed with pure perfection. The Grammy and Golden Globe-winning Diamond gave us a long list of hits in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, and Allyn shares the best of them, including “Sweet Caroline,” “Brother Love’s Travelling Salvation Show,” “Song Sung Blue,” “Hello Again,” and “America.”
Before A Tribute to Neil Diamond established Keith as a popular entertainer in Branson, he was already wowing audiences with his impeccable tribute to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Elvis Presley. Allyn was recognized by Graceland as one of the world’s Top Ten Elvis Tribute Artists! And very early in his career, his charisma was channeled into comedy - he opened for such comic geniuses as Chris Rock, Tim Allen, and the late and beloved, Robin Williams. With all this incredible experience, Keith Allyn is completely at home on the stage entertaining folks young and old alike.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- A Neil Diamond Tribute can be found at God & Country Theatres on Branson’s world famous Strip!
- The theater complex is located at 1840 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- God & Country Theatres offers an intimate show experience for guests, but the smaller venue means you shouldn’t wait too long to purchase tickets so you won’t miss out!
- You can enjoy A Neil Diamond Tribute at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday and Friday.
- The show runs from May 13 through December 11 during 2020.
- A Neil Diamond Tribute is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- God & Country Theatres plays host to several other tribute shows, including new productions like James Taylor & Friends, Carpenters Once More, and Chicago Color My World.
Share in the magic of the music of a legend, shared by a sensational singer...an enchanting entertainer - only at Branson’s A Tribute to Neil Diamond!