The Tributes to Southern Rock is Branson’s salute to real classic rock! Hear the fantastic songs that hit it big in the 70’s and 80’s for southern rock bands like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, ZZ Top, the Allman Brothers, and 38 Special. You’ll also hear all that amazing music from west coast rock bands, like the Doobie Brothers and the Steve Miller Band, northern rockers, like Grand Funk Railroad, and even artists that came over with the second wave of the British Invasion, like the sensational Traffic. You’ll hear some of your favorite Lynyrd Skynyrd tunes, like the legendary “Sweet Home Alabama,” and their iconic arena anthem, “Free Bird,” the one song that concert-goers will demand, even at concerts NOT headlined by Lynyrd Skynyrd! Boasting a lineup of musicians with incredible resumes, Southern Rock Tribute delivers a show that’ll have you on your feet and screaming for more! Branson offers a lot of great live entertainment, but it has only one Tributes to Southern Rock!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Tributes to Southern Rock can be seen at Branson’s Tribute Theatre.
- The Tribute Theatre is conveniently located at 3310 West Highway 76; there is a Domino’s Pizza, Ruby Tuesday’s, and a Walgreens neighboring the theatre.
- The show can be seen on most Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. from April through December.
- The theatre has a gift shop and concession area on site.
- The Tributes to Southern Rock is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for all ages.
Enjoy the music made famous by phenomenal Southern rock bands, along with the classic hits we all love from the bands that put California, Michigan, and even England, on the rock ‘n’ roll map! There’s one thing that all these hot bands had in common -- they gave us some of the best rock music ever made! Hear some of the greatest singers and musicians in the tribute show industry perform all this sensational classic music on one Branson stage, in the one show that’ll rock your socks off - the incredible Tributes to Southern Rock!