Branson’s Bluegrass Remedy Featuring Kari Garrison is the perfect prescription for an excellent morning! Backed by a live band of incredible musicians, Kari has just the right voice for sharing a collection of great bluegrass tunes. If the name, face, or stunning voice feels familiar to you, Kari has performed with some of Branson’s biggest artists and in some of its best shows, including George Jones and Friends Remembered, Clay Cooper’s Country Express, Paul Harris, and Mr. Americana himself, Moe Bandy. Branson has long been known for offering great entertainment in the morning, and Bluegrass Remedy is a fabulous addition to the lineup of kick-off-your-day music shows!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Bluegrass Remedy Featuring Kari Garrison can be found at the Jim Stafford Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3440 West Highway 76.
- The show runs from March 21 through December 22 on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:00AM.
- The theatre has a concession area and gift shop in the lobby.
- You can access Jim Stafford’s Theatre from both Highway 76 and Green Mountain Drive, which runs behind the theatre. The parking lot is fairly steep - guests with disabilities can be dropped near the Highway 76 entrance.
- Bluegrass Remedy Featuring Kari Garrison is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for all ages.
Whether you’re a fan of classic country, pop, contemporary country, or the blues, you’re likely a fan of the music that has a tad bit of all these genres and more, and that’s the iconic and authentic sound known as bluegrass music. You’ll have several options in Branson when it comes to a live bluegrass show, but there’s definitely one show that must be on your itinerary -- one show that has the “remedy” for whatever ails you -- it’s the delightful Bluegrass Remedy Featuring Kari Garrison!