STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Branson’s Glen Campbell Songbook presents the unforgettable songs from the late, and much beloved, singer, songwriter, and musician who once called Branson, Missouri home! One of the area's best tribute artists, James Garrett, delivers a long list of Campbell’s best stuff. A gifted vocalist and guitarist in his own right, Garrett lovingly shares the treasured hits in such a way that even Campbell himself would be proud!
Glen Campbell was in a class all his own; he was an incredible guitar player with a beautiful tenor voice, who gave us some of the best country/pop crossover hits ever recorded, including “Wichita Lineman,” “Galveston,” “By the Time I Get to Phoenix,” “Rhinestone Cowboy,” “Southern Nights,” and “It’s Only Make Believe.” Garrett delivers many of these classics, as well as “Honey Come Back,” “I Wanna Live,” “Try a Little Tenderness,” and other Campbell greats. And, if the name James Garrett rings a bell for you, that’s because he’s delighted Branson audiences for years with his sensational tributes to other artists we greatly miss, like John Denver, and those of superstar status still making music today, including George Strait. Every tribute that’s won us over is fantastic, but there’s something truly special about James Garrett’s nod to the legendary Glen Campbell that you must experience!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Glen Campbell Songbook is playing at the Little Opry Theatre in the IMAX Entertainment Complex.
- The IMAX Complex is located at 3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- You can see the Glen Campbell Songbook from April through December at 12:00 p.m. on most Wednesdays and Fridays.
- There is a concession area, several retail shops, a multi-screen movie theater, and a full-service restaurant - McFarlains - in the IMAX Entertainment Complex...and, of course, Branson’s big screen IMAX, showing specialty films and big Hollywood movie releases.
- The Little Opry Theatre is a relatively small venue, offering a more intimate show experience.
- You can also catch James Garrett in these shows: John Denver Tribute, George Strait Country, and Neil Diamond Gold, all playing at the Little Opry Theatre.
- There are other excellent shows at the theatre: Sanders Family Christmas, Petersen Family Bluegrass Band, Smoke on the Mountain, Hank Williams Revisited, Sons of Britches, and new show, Rick's McEwen's Big Show.
He was adored by millions of fans around the world...he was the recipient of multiple Grammy Awards, as well as numerous awards from the American Music Association, Country Music Association, and Academy of Country Music...he was well-respected in the music industry, not only as a singer, by as one heckuva guitar player…and he’ll live on forever in our hearts! He was truly beyond compare, but you can come to Branson and witness the nearest thing to the dearest thing, courtesy of the talented James Garrett in the Glen Campbell Songbook!