STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price with Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Branson's Famous Baldknobbers isn't just a staple in a long list of great shows, it’s the show that put live entertainment in Branson on the map! Borrowing their name from the group of vigilante lawmen who ran rampant in the Ozarks during the late 1800s, these incredible entertainers are always refreshing the show’s music and comedy from year to year. Delivering a high-energy performance night after night, the cast includes second and third generations of the family that “started it all” back in 1959. It has always been about current and classic country music for the Baldknobbers, but they make sure to include contemporary pop hits on their playlist. With a musical style that followed in the footsteps of the famous Ozark Jubilee, a popular program broadcast to a national audience from Springfield, Missouri, the Mabe brothers started their musical careers near Branson's downtown lakefront. They played to happy audiences in an old building that housed a variety of things over the years, but soon outgrew the limited space and followed the Presleys, Branson’s other founding family of entertainment, to Highway 76. These shows started what would soon become the world famous Strip, filled with live entertainment, attractions, shopping, and dining.
The Mabe family’s passion continues to shine through with each and every Baldknobber's performance, and they’re joined on stage by several fabulous musicians, comedians, and vocalists. Branson's Famous Baldknobbers are so incredibly iconic that their original costumes, instruments, and other artifacts can be found on display at the Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson's Famous Baldknobbers perform at the Branson Famous Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 645 State Highway 165, just a minute or less from the Branson “Strip.”
- A professional video of each performance is available immediately after the show.
- Gifts, souvenirs, and cast CDs are available for purchase.
- The Baldknobbers' pre-show starts at 7:15 PM. with the regular show at 8:00 p.m.
- Concessions are available in the theater's lobby.
- The theater offers plenty of level parking spaces, including convenient parking for motorcoaches.
- Special seating is available for the disabled.
- Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers is always a family-friendly show that’s suitable for guests of all ages.
There’s much that can be said about the contemporary and timeless country music you’ll hear, the hilarious hijinks you’ll enjoy, as well as the high-energy, high-tech production of this long-running show; but nothing beats experiencing it live on stage in Branson for yourself! Make plans now to see why the show that started it all is still packing them in, and become the next faithful fan of the legendary Branson's Famous Baldknobbers!
Branson’s first show, The Baldknobbers, puts on its holiday best and delivers a Christmas Show to beat all! You’ll be treated to the regular season of Branson's Famous Baldknobbers during the first half of the show, and then be transported to a holiday wonderland for the second. The music, dancing, comedy, and all around happiness you’ve come to love about the Baldknobbers is dressed in the colors and sounds of a very merry Christmas! Come spend a little time in the Ozarks at a happy holidays celebration that’ll make you feel right at home - the Branson's Famous Baldknobbers Christmas!