Wynonna & The Big Noise bring their big music back to Branson! There are a handful of singers who didn’t necessarily set out to become ‘first name’ famous, their talent is simply so huge, and their popularity so immense, that one name is all it takes -- Wynonna is a member of this very exclusive club! We all loved her as the daughter half of the famous duo, The Judds, a singing partnership with mother, Naomi, that was so spectacularly successful, they nabbed six Grammy Awards and nearly countless other accolades and acknowledgements. As a solo artist, Wynonna has more than held her own, turning out chart-topping hits like; “To Be Loved By You,” “No One Else on Earth,” “I Saw the Light,” and “She Is His Only Need,” and Top Ten singles; “Tell Me Why,” “My Strongest Weakness,” “Only Love,” “Is It Over Yet,” “Rock Bottom,” and “Girls with Guitars.”
Wynonna has been nominated for a Grammy four times as a solo artist, has a star on the Music City Walk of Fame, and was named Female Artist of the Year by the Academy of Country Music. And her heart is a big as her talent; she’s the United States Ambassador for YouthAIDS, a group that brings attention to the global emergency of AIDS, and she received the USO’s Merit Award for service to all divisions of the United States Armed Forces. She also teamed up with Habitat for Humanity to record “Heart of America” with Michael McDonald and Eric Benet, helping to raise more than $90 million for victims of natural disasters in the Gulf Coast.
Wynonna’s band, The Big Noise, includes her husband and drummer, Cactus Moser; they released their first album together just a year ago to rave reviews. They’ll be in Branson during the Christmas season -- Sunday, November 4 at 8:00 p.m.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Wynonna & The Big Noise will appear at The Mansion Entertainment Center.
- The concert is scheduled for Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 8:00PM.
- The theatre is located at 189 Expressway Lane.
- The theater has a large lobby with seating areas, a gift shop, and a concession area.
- There is a large parking lot that includes both sloped and flat parking spaces; guests can be dropped at the front entrance via the circle driveway.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
Here’s your opportunity to see a phenomenal singer who performs country music with a rockin’ edge, backed by a hot band, and belting out music that’ll bring the house down...it’s Wynonna & The Big Noise, and is going to be a country rockin’ big time!