Fleetwood Mac Dreams: The Stevie Nicks Fantasy Concert Tribute lets Branson experience the rock ‘n’ roll gypsy legend up-close-and-personal! The ‘next best thing’ may be a worn-out phrase when it comes to describing a great tribute show, so let’s just say that when Julie C. Myers channels Stevie Nicks, it’s a fabulous, note-for-note perfect portrayal that’ll have you believing Fleetwood Mac is right there in front of you! Delivered in one of Branson’s most intimate theater settings, a spot-on tribute performance is pretty much mandatory, and the Fleetwood Mac Dreams show doesn’t disappoint! Arguably one of the most famous, and famously beloved, rock -n- roll bands on the planet, Fleetwood Mac gave us scores of hits, including one of the best-selling LPs of all time, “Rumours.”
Fleetwood Mac’s casual, bohemian stage presence belies their phenomenal talent and dedication to giving the audience everything they have with every performance...Fleetwood Mac Dreams: The Stevie Nicks Fantasy Concert Tribute does just the same. You’ll be singing along to huge hits like, “Don’t Stop,” “Dreams,” “Go Your Own Way,” “Gypsy,” “The Chain,” “and “Rhiannon,” as well as Nicks’ solo releases, including “Stand Back” and “Edge of Seventeen,” as well as her hit “Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around” with another iconic rock band, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Fleetwood Mac Dreams: The Stevie Nicks Fantasy Concert Tribute can be found at Jerry Presley’s God & Country Theatres.
- God & Country is located at 1840 West Highway 76.
- Fleetwood Mac Dreams appears on most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 2:00 p.m. in Theatre #1, from April 8 through November 22.
- The theatre complex has a gift shop and concession area, and parking is plentiful.
- All theatres at God & Country are relatively small and provide an up-close, intimate show experience, so call early for the best seats!
- Fleetwood Mac Dreams: The Stevie Nicks Fantasy Concert Tribute is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for guests of all ages.
A legendary rock band that’s been performing together for more than 40 years, Fleetwood Mac doesn’t tour often, and concert tickets are expensive and hard to find. So, find your way to Branson, and find the unforgettable experience created by Fleetwood Mac Dreams: The Stevie Nicks Fantasy Concert Tribute!