A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol Dinner Show gives Branson another fascinating look at characters from the legendary and beloved Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama, a production that’s been delighting audiences for nearly 60 seasons! In the original production (based on Harold Belle Wright’s best-selling novel that shares his experiences with the hillfolk of the Ozarks,) an unforgettable cast of characters was introduced; in this new holiday story, we catch up with Ollie Stewart, who’s heart was broken by Sammy Lane when she fell for his childhood friend and rival, Young Matt Matthews. This Christmas tale has the neighborhood, including Mandy Ford and Uncle Ike, trying their best to include irascible Ollie in their holiday festivities, complete with all the hilarity, friendship, and affection that follows!
Your ticket to A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol includes a traditional holiday feast sure to put a smile on your face - Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Cornbread Stuffing, Green Beans, Dinner Roll & Butter, and a Pumpkin Dessert.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol Dinner Show is playing at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead.
- The Homestead is less than a couple of miles from the intersection of The Strip and Shepherd of the Hill Expressway - the address is 5586 West Highway 76.
- You can see the show Tuesday through Saturday in the Pavilion Theater - dinner service begins at 4:15 p.m., and the show starts at 5:00 p.m. (Your ticket for A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol Dinner Show includes admission to the North Pole Adventure.)
- The Pavilion Theater is completely enclosed and climate-controlled, so when the temperature drops, the heat goes up!
- Dinner Menu: Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Mashed Potatoes with Turkey Gravy, Traditional Cornbread Stuffing, Green Beans, Dinner Roll & Butter, and a Pumpkin Dessert.
- A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol Dinner Show is very family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Fun, holiday frivolity, and a bellyful of food awaits at A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol Dinner Show - don’t miss it!