Branson welcomes back T.G. Sheppard, country music hit-maker and phenomenal live performer! T. G. Sheppard’s crazy long list of hits includes top-of-the-chart favorites like “Strong Heart,” “Slow Burn,” “Faking Love,” “I Loved “Em Every One,” “Finally,” “Do You Wanna Go to Heaven,” “Devil in the Bottle,” “Last Cheater’s Waltz,” and “I’ll Be Coming Back for More.” He also put together “Legendary Friends & Country Duets,” a brilliant collection of duets with music icons like Willie Nelson, George Jones, Conway Twitty, Engelbert Humperdinck, Crystal Gayle, Delbert McClinton, Mickey Gilley, Merle Haggard, and other country greats.
Before he was a force to be reckoned with on the music charts, and even during his rise to country stardom, T.G. Sheppard enjoyed more amazingly diverse experiences than most people could ever imagine! Under the name Brian Stacy, he had opening-act gigs for bands like The Animals, The Beach Boys, and America. Under his given name of Bill Browder, he was a successful record promoter. He was once signed to Motown Records, scoring hits for the label with "Trying To Beat The Morning Home" and "When Can We Do This Again". He befriended the legendary Elvis Presley; the King appreciated T.G.’s unique style and personality, gifting T.G. with his first tour bus in 1976. He was named Best New Male Artist by Cash Box Magazine, and he even recorded a duet with unlikely singing partner, Clint Eastwood. Sheppard and Eastwood’s song, “Make My Day,” from the feature film, Sudden Impact, topped the country charts and even crossed over to the pop charts.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- T.G. Sheppard will be appearing at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater.
- The Theater is located at 1600 West Highway 76.
- The concert is scheduled for Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater is housed in a complex that also includes a museum filled with celebrity and vintage vehicles, as well as a Hurts Donut shop.
- There is a well-stocked gift shop located in the lobby area of the theater.
- The concession area - Legendary Eats - serves items you won’t find in most theater concessions, like Johnsonville Brats, chili-cheese dogs, ham & turkey croissants, fresh-baked gourmet cookies, and chocolate covered bananas.
- T.G. Sheppard’s performance will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
Get your plans made now and your tickets booked for this one-performance-only appearance by a country music legend, Mr. T.G. Sheppard!