The Santa & Pancakes Show in Branson delivers a delightful holiday happening for one and all! One of many Christmas experiences new to the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead, this fanciful and fun display of festive cheer and laughter features two of our absolutely favorite people in the hills of the Ozarks - the fit-inducing funny of Terry Sanders (a.k.a. Terry the Tour Guide,) and Jolly Old Saint Nicholas himself - the one-and-only Santa Claus (well, the one-and-only Santa stationed at the Homestead this year - a.k.a. Greg Winters) You’re invited to join these merry men, along with Mrs. Claus, Santa’s helper, and his irresistible elves as they prepare for the year’s biggest night - they certainly can’t do all that work without you! Don’t worry, they’ll make sure you have all the energy necessary to tackle such a big job...Pancake Bake with Syrup, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, and Warm Cinnamon Apples...it’s a breakfast fit for Christmas-time champions!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Santa & Pancakes Show can be found at the historic Shepherd of the Hills Homestead.
- The sleigh route (it works for family cars, too) takes you along West Highway 76 (The Strip) - the Homestead is less than a couple of miles from the intersection of The Strip and Shepherd of the Hill Expressway - 5586 West Highway 76, to be exact.
- Showtime for Santa & Pancakes is 9:00 a.m. on Saturday mornings from November 23 through December 28, 2019 - arrive by 8:30 a.m. to facilitate seating and breakfast service.
- Your ticket for the Santa & Pancakes Show includes a visit to the North Pole Adventure walk-through experience.
- Breakfast Menu: Pancake Bake with Syrup - Applewood Smoked Bacon - Scrambled Eggs - Warm Cinnamon Apples - Choice of Beverage
- The Santa & Pancakes Show is very family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages - don’t forget to bring grandma and grandpa!
Enjoying the magical Santa & Pancakes Show - it’s like being home for the holidays - home at the Homestead, the legendary Shepherd of the Hills Homestead, that is!