Oh Happy Day: Goin' Back to Gospel gives Branson a show full of great music, inspiration, and lots of laughter! Featuring a fabulous cast of seasoned vocalists and comedians, and a live band of both familiar musicians and fresh faces -- it’s an incredible line-up that delivers the gospel goods big time at every show! The cast of singers is amazing; you’ll recognize Gary Koreiba from the Gaither ‘Homecoming’ Videos, and his 13-year stint singing lead for Pierce Arrow. The beautiful, former Miss Florida, Kim Boyce, has a pile of Christian music hits, and also performed with Pierce Arrow. Contemporary Christian singer, Allen Asbury, held the role of Simon Peter in the gorgeous production, ‘The Promise,” and Debra Paxton is a long-time backup vocalist, and daughter of Grammy and Dove Award-winning, Gary S. Paxton. A recording artist and producer, Gary is best known for producing the huge pop hits, “Monster Mash” and “Alley Oop."
Oh Happy Day: Goin' Back to Gospel shares the classic music you love, including the songs of the Gaithers, Imperials, Andre Crouch, The Rambo’s, and Russ Taff, among other gospel greats. You’ll also be treated to hymns and lots of grins and belly laughs from the hilarious Alexander Koreiba and Justin Oller! And just to make sure it’s a genuine, and wonderful, Branson show -- there’s a full, live band!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Oh Happy Day: Goin' Back to Gospel can be seen at the Hughes Brothers Theatre.
- The theatre is located in the Lodge of the Ozarks/Hughes Brothers Theatre complex at 3425 West Highway 76.
- The show can be seen at 10:00 a.m. from April through October on most Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and in November and December on most Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on site.
- Although there is parking near the front of the theater, most parking is along the sides and at the rear of the theater complex.
- Oh Happy Day: Goin' Back to Gospel is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Get your gospel music fix, courtesy of long-time Branson entertainers, talented newcomers, and a long list of incredible songs -- only at Oh Happy Day: Goin' Back to Gospel in Branson...of course!