The Main Street Lake Cruises - Landing Princess Thanksgiving Cruise is one of Branson’s favorite ways to enjoy this holiday of family togetherness! Main Street Lake Cruises invites you to experience the tranquil and scenic beauty of Lake Taneycomo in the most luxurious manner - aboard the lovely Landing Princess, and planning your lake visit during one of the boat’s holiday cruises is always your best bet for a grand time! The Landing Princess offers Branson’s only dining cruise aboard a yacht, and it’s one that features windows with panoramic views and other special features and amenities - the fully climate-controlled vessel boasts shiny brass fixtures and cherry wood finishes, nicely-appointment restrooms, and two full-service bars.
For Thanksgiving, Main Street Lake Cruises’ Landing Princess has a delightful holiday spread planned for the folks lucky enough to score seats for the 1:45 p.m. cruise. Thanksgiving dinner will feature salad, ham, turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetables, dessert, and beverages - check out the full menu below.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Main Street Lake Cruises Marina has an easy-to-locate lakefront location neighboring Branson Landing (it’s between the Landing and the two bridges that cross Lake Taneycomo.) The official address is 9 South Boardwalk in Branson.
- The Landing Princess Thanksgiving Cruises set sail on Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 1:45 p.m. for the cruise.
- Arrive thirty (30) minutes or more prior to cruise time; it will take about 45 minutes for all guests to board the yacht.
- You’ll spend approximately two-hours aboard the Landing Princess for your Lake Taneycomo Thanksgiving Day Cruise.
- A full cash bar is available on the yacht.
- Important - don’t be late! The yacht will leave the marina on schedule - as mentioned above, boarding begins as early as thirty (30) minutes prior to cruise time.
- The made-in-house menu for your lunch or dinner cruise:
- Orange Walnut Garden Salad - Tossed in Vinaigrette
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Smoked Ham
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Gravy
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Butter
- Holiday Stuffing
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Warm Sweet Dinner Roll
- Pumpkin Cake with Candied Pecans
- Beverages: Tea, Coffee, Soda, & Water
These special holiday cruises offer very limited seating and sell out quickly, so don’t wait long to get your seats reserved for the popular Main Street Lake Cruises - Landing Princess Thanksgiving Cruise!