STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
The Statler Brothers Revisited, brought to you by the Class of ‘57, shares the classic songs you remember and love, performed by impeccably spot-on Branson artists! The show features a talented line-up, lead by Roy Morris (who’s also known to Branson fans as Mr. Barbara Fairchild), that delivers a long list of Statler Brothers hits, and the music of other popular singers and groups from that era. Few groups ever see the success enjoyed by the Statler Brothers; they’ve gathered a truckload of awards, including several from the Country Music Association and the Academy of Country Music, as well as four Grammy Awards. The Statler Brothers Revisited will treat you to favorites like “Elizabeth,” “Flowers on the Wall,” “Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott,” “I’ll Go to My Grave Loving You,” “Class of ‘57,” and “Do You Remember These.”
The Class of ‘57 also pays tribute to the alter egos the Statler Brothers created just for fun, spoofing themselves so well, the act became incredibly popular in its own right. Lester “Roadhog” Moran and his backup band, the Cadillac Cowboys, were crafted by the guys as a nine-minute routine on one side of their album, “Country Music - Then and Now.” They based the humorous skit on the old local radio shows they listened to as kids. The goofy antics and off-key singing in the routine proved to be a big hit, much to the surprise of the singers, and they soon found themselves recording an entire Cadillac Cowboys album for Mercury Records - “Alive at the Johnny Mack Brown High School.” The Class of '57 pays tribute so well, you'll swear it's good old Lester and the Cowboys right there on stage in Branson!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Statler Brothers Revisited show performs at the Jerry Presley's God & Country Theatres.
- You'll find the theater at 1840 West Highway 76.
- The Statler Brothers Revisited appear at 8:00 p.m. from April through June, and from September through December, on most Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The theater has seating available for the disabled.
- Still and video photography is permitted during the show.
- The God & Country Theatres have a concession area and gift shop on site.
- The Statler Brothers Revisited is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Performing in an intimate theater setting, the Statler Brothers Revisited will surely impress you with their authentic sound, their winning stage presence, and a catalog of music sure to stir your soul, touch your heart, and have you clappin’ and singin’ along! Spend a little time with the music you love, performed by artists who love it, too...spend a little time in Branson with the sensational Statler Brothers Revisited!